• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Post your desktop.

Xendance

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Elitist Prick Club RS Branch
I has come back from Switzerland. Took some pics and this is my new desktop background. 100% Photoshop free (except downscaling the picture)

Yes yes, the camera was tilted.

Also another candidate for my desktop:

Last edited:

Fu. Svedberg

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Sweden
I bought a iMac today so I might aswell post my desktop from that here (thank you Bobdog for helping me out through my stupid questions)

Fu. Svedberg

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Sweden
Nah I won't dual boot unless I really really have too. I ran Ubuntu before and kept XP only because one of my banks didn't support Linux but they do support Mac so I hope I won't have to install Windows ever again on my home computer.

As for linux i feel no need for it now with OS X

Fu. Svedberg

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Sweden
For me it was due time for a new computer. Bought my PC in 2003 and it had a 1,83 GHz AMD Athlon 2500+ a Radeon 9600 Pro and 1 GB of RAM I also used a 17" TFT (the jump to this 24" is humongous for me) for it so it was really starting to show it's age (and it was noisy as hell).

Now I only wanted a computer that "just works" and will last for some time, I hardly ever play any computergames nowdays only game I'm waiting for is Spore and that will be released on Mac anyway.

Fu. Svedberg

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Sweden
I might as well, this is my physical desktop before removing my old monitor and keyboard :p (note the plastic Tyrannosaurus Rex behind the Mac, I've had it since I was 4 and have a hard time parting with it)