Post your desktop.

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Athena

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Are You in that Mood Yet!?
www.inforcers.org
you left out the part where he goes to jail for the rest of his life/ gets iced... that part ****s...
:confused:

He'll probably only get 3 stars for this so no S.W.A.T.S. will want to take him down, maybe a chopper will come snooping around but no biggie. All he needs to do after the hit is hop in his car, drive to a "Pay'n'Spray" and Presto! no more troubles. :D

Cuddles

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 2, 2006
Area 51
I played 3 and vice city a little, not my kind of game. It was fun to just drive around and shoot stuff. But it got old enough fast, I would rather just play a racing game.

The story was actualy quite well made and I liked R* made fun of other companies and movies and people :D

Capt.Marion

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 12, 2006
Beantown
Capt.Marion, leading user of the seemingly most random-arse desktops in the world. Today's is the Chrysler Flat-Head 6 231 engine in my new [old] 1962 dodge M37B1 Power Wagon 3/4 ton pickuptruck (with winch)

desktrf0.jpg

BuddyLee

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 12, 2006
NCC 1701-D Neutral Zone
Congratulations, that truck is FTW. Will you keep it stock? or is it destined for the Top Truck Challenge at Hollister Hills?

My '74 Chevota LandCruiser is pure Windsor as well. :cool:

Trucks > Carz imo

Munkie

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 17, 2006
usa
A really weird photo I took while I was half drunk. Let me know if you want a bigger version for your desktop.

cool.jpg

Capt.Marion

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 12, 2006
Beantown
I've actually gotten my truck home the other day so I'll have to take a better pic... although looking at the engine never gets old.