• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Post if you are happy with the game: Ying & Yang

MadTommy

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 13, 2008
This is not a fanboy vs complainer thread. Please don't make it so. Clearly people are having real issues. However this thread is for the folks who are not.

Personally I'm having no issues that spoil my fun of the game at all. No crashes, minimal performance issues, no significant bugs, I'm basically enjoying the game & experience.

With any release there are always people who have significant problems, it is practically impossible to develop a game that works on everyone's PC, simply due to the huge spectrum of hardware, software environment and customers knowledge of computing. Obviously people with issues make the most noise/threads on any forum, due to the simple nature of forums and the help that can be sort from them. So this thread is to counteract this and give a voice to happy customers.

If you are happy with the game please post here and post your PC specs, game settings & fps as i think this might be useful to both the community & TW-I.

Thanks.

SC: x-fi extreme music
HD: SSD
Mobo: GA-EP45-DS3R
Win7 (x64)

1680x1050. All setting on Ultra except Shadows on High. Average 70fps. the only time is see performance dips is when i'm in the middle of a Arty strike. (or when servers are struggling with player numbers). I tend to stick to servers with 30-50 players as i think this works best with regards to gamplay on the maps.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiedTrying
Having no major problems here, sometimes fps drop during arty, also fps sometimes drops real low when the round is about to end.

CPU: Q6700 @ 3Ghz
GFX: HD4890 plus x2 crossfire
RAM: 4 GB DDR2 Corsair xms thx? if that is a thing
SC: Creative Audigy 2 ZS platinum pro
HDD: Games on seagate something, OS on WD caviar black
Mobo: Asus p5q pro turbo

All settings on medium, no bloom, no depth of field, no thread lag

FPS usually between 60 and 100, sometimes drops lower than 60 but goes straight back up, FPS is seldom static. Drops to 30 during arty

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Love this game so far!! No serious issues and as Gunther points out I'm sure the small bugs will be fixed in time.

Intel Core i5-2500K 3.30GHz (Sandybridge)
Asus P8Z68-V Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard
Cooler Master CM690-II Lite Dominator Case
GX 750W Power Supply
Samsung SpinPoint F3 1TB SATA-II 32MB Cache
Corsair XMS3 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 1600MHz
Akasa AK-CC4005SP01 Venom Nano CPU Cooler

Upvote 0
Like the game so far.

Athlon II X4 640
4GB DDR3 1333MhZ
Palit GTS450 1GB

Getting 30-ish fps when looking at the middle of the map and fighting and around 60 fps while in buildings or not very detailed surroundings. Although I feel my PC should run this game at AT LEAST 50 fps average...I hope they do something more about the game's overall pefrormance cause whatever I do with the graphics settings my FPS is pretty much the same. I know my PC is not exactly a hardcore gaming PC but RO2 is not exactly the best looking FPS either.

The gameplay is enjoyable though. Like it much more than RO1.

Upvote 0