• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Post a picture of yourself thread

26182_107104485990093_100000716265987_103732_8202264_n.jpg

26997_102563293110879_100000716265987_71691_238839_n.jpg

Nothing says "cool" like crafting a crown for your cat and taking a photo with him to celebrate his 14th birthday :D
26182_107291309304744_100000716265987_104336_5081172_n.jpg

Upvote 0
Hmmm. I faintly remember that there was also another girl on this forum once. She also had big problems to convince that she actually was a she and not something completely different.

We have 23 657 members from which probably two are girls. So

2 / 23 657 * 100= A very, very, very small percentage. You are officially serious minority here. :p

Upvote 0
Hmmm. I faintly remember that there was also another girl on this forum once. She also had big problems to convince that she actually was a she and not something completely different.

I think it's more of a running gag as typical male behaviour around a woman\girl that is on the internet is even more incomprehensible than putting six spiders and four scorpions in a same box and hoping they can discuss about Plato or Aristotle.

Upvote 0
We have 23 657 members from which probably two are girls. So

2 / 23 657 * 100= A very, very, very small percentage. You are officially serious minority here. :p

-.- Well I certainly believe that.

Oh well. I guess I'm not a typical girl, because most girls in fact do not play FPS, and do not play PC games for that matter. However I do know a select few that do, and I gew up with them. Also the 2 or 3 girls I have come across on Killing Floor, one was just straight up annoying, and creepy, one was very very untalkative, and the other was super nice, but didn't have a mic. I love getting into a server, and before i even finish my first string of words, I have at least one guy go something like: "OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 GIRL!!!" xD Too funny.

Most of the time you'll catch a girl on the playstation, ds, or wii more than anything. Haha. Not a huge fan of console, and the only reason I was ever a fan of it is because of Final Fantasy 7. I bought FF13 and haven't really played through it, I can't work up the nerve to actually enjoy playing the 360, unless of course Guitar Hero is somewhere in my plans for the evening. ;.;

Lol.

Now that I think about it, I kind of understand why people are a little skeptical about a girl on a game forum, because I remember playing candlesmoke with my friend Jon. Suddenly this person comes in, their name was like Magan something. They didn't have a mic, and they didn't type A WORD until I eventually said something throughout the game, all of a sudden this is what I see, "HEY! I'm a girl too! Oh my gosh! I'm 16 and Bi, and I live in London!" Next thing you know I'm asking this person why are they not at school since it was like 8 am according them. Reply was "Oh, my teacher lets me play killing floor on my laptop." Immediate red flag. xD After kicking this person, they start IMing me. FINALLY revealing that they in fact were not from London, they still said 'but i'm 16 and bi.' I'm like wtf? *BLOCK! FUUUUU*

I thought I should share that, I found it to be rather funny. Just goes to show, there are many many creepers out there. Ha.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Now that I think about it, I kind of understand why people are a little skeptical about a girl on a game forum, because I remember playing candlesmoke with my friend Jon. Suddenly this person comes in, their name was like Magan something. They didn't have a mic, and they didn't type A WORD until I eventually said something throughout the game, all of a sudden this is what I see, "HEY! I'm a girl too! Oh my gosh! I'm 16 and Bi, and I live in London!" Next thing you know I'm asking this person why are they not at school since it was like 8 am according them. Reply was "Oh, my teacher lets me play killing floor on my laptop." Immediate red flag. xD After kicking this person, they start IMing me. FINALLY revealing that they in fact were not from London, they still said 'but i'm 16 and bi.' I'm like wtf? *BLOCK! FUUUUU*

I thought I should share that, I found it to be rather funny. Just goes to show, there are many many creepers out there. Ha.
The game where i was testing my macro at the end of the map?

Upvote 0
The game where i was testing my macro at the end of the map?

OH GOD NO! Lol, this was with my friend Chappy. I'm not sure if you've ever played with him and I. He hasn't been on for a while so probably not. No, this person was a total creepster. That girl tizzy was pretty nice, she sounds like a ghetto white girl though. o.o

Upvote 0