• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Post a picture of yourself thread

radix

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Germany
Athena said:
you sure you can kick ass ? no offense meant, but you don't look that 'built' up...:D
why should i kick ass :D .. and why should i be 'build' up... :D

actually i'm an skinny ninja who killed an aikidoka and stoled his gi and hakama :p

Last edited:

JCoquillon

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Europe
A bit out of date, but still a classic. Cedric and I giving it large :) I call this picture, "me in a fez with a monkey"

Troels

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
-SemperFi-Jenova said:

you can make fun of me now if you want. but when you do, remember that in this picture i was hiking on an active volcano in hawaii and you weren't.
I always thought you'd be alot fatter. And with more skin problems. D:

Ska Wars

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
England
JCoquillon said:
A bit out of date, but still a classic. Cedric and I giving it large :) I call this picture, "me in a fez with a monkey"

You've got one of those faces you often see in the news. Usually followed at somepoint with the line ". . . before turning the gun on himself." ;)

JCoquillon

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Europe
is that a subtle way of saying i have the cold blooded eyes of a killer/psycopath?

I can smile, here's an example