• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Post a picture of yourself thread

Moriarty said:
Meh..

list3.jpg

Good god :O

Upvote 0
gonzman said:
It is important for one to drink Coca Cola.

In the gleaming corridor of the 51st floor
The money can be made if you really want some more
Executive decisions
A clinical precision
Jumping from the windows, filled with indecision!

I get good advice from the advertising world
Treat me nice, party girl!
Koke adds life
Where there isn't any
So freeze

Man, freeze!

Upvote 0
Engineer ripa at a training range in eastern Finland. In case you're wondering, the filter isn't attached to the mask because we were using it only for protection from heat.

kuva0619il.jpg

I’m taking the art of throwing and chocking people, AKA Judo. I just begun…so my skills are none existent. What about you?

Have fun! I had a green belt back when I was 12... then I quit ;/

Last edited:
Upvote 0
cool picture ripa...whats your MOS? (military occupational specialty) aka job in the army?

I'm still going through basic training in the engineering branch. Next week is the last week of basic training and I will know then. I have a feeling they'll train me into a combat engineer, but it is possible I will become a medic, a logistics person, or a driver.

I had the possibility of being a Leopard 2 crewman, but I screwed up by missing a class for those who were interested. I also didn't get picked for NCO training. The good thing about it though is that combat engineers only serve 6 months compared to crewmen's and NCOs' 12 months ;D

Ripa, do you head out on your own in IRL FDF aswell?

No, I'm too scared after they told us about our obligations and the consequences of failing to fulfill them :p

Upvote 0