• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Post a picture of yourself thread

Troels

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
PUTZ said:
Steel heavier than Aluminum...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay heavier in fact. A fully loaded plane would not knock over a fully loaded train (I'll stick with coal here, as they are 15,000+ tons each). For the simple fact that a loaded train is 2+ MILES long. It would only take out a small section...but whatever. D:
But how much, in comparison, of the plane would the train take out?

Lizardhands

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 24, 2005
6PNTANH
PUTZ, please specify that you're talking about freight trains or whatever. Since when was a passenger train 2 miles long, huh? HUH?!?!

Troels

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Granted, I didn't exactly specify the plane either. Could of been a B-52, could of been a Fairey Swordfish.

Case

Data Hippo... in the pants
Nov 21, 2005
Santa Fe, NM
Hrm...I seem to remember seeing some WW2 footage of P-51s and P-47s versus trains. Planes pwnt trains.

ProfessorKayos

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
heres me and SonicBoom at a restaurant nearby. He was down for vacation. (i beat his ass in checkers)

and so u can see me without glasses, heres me and my gf at breakfast with SonicBoom. (hes takin the pic for u slow folk ;) )

Bobdog

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Texas
JCoquillon said:

Wolfsglen took it upon himself to turn a series of pics of me in a fez into a gif....

I apologise for any permantent pscological trauma caused by viewing the image.
That's just asking to be made into a ytmnd page :D

Case

Data Hippo... in the pants
Nov 21, 2005
Santa Fe, NM
PUTZ said:
With a bomb, n00b. Ever seen those hueg guns on trains that can shoot a shell the size of Troel's e-pneis? Blammo.
With 8 50cal. BMGs, newb. (Hint: strafing) Besides, Troels uses his pneis as armor to block train guns...I've seen the secret MI5 videos.

Mormegil

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Nargothrond
Guess I'm late ont his...I'm shy

Self Portrait

What would have happened to me in a real war:

(photo credit to my girlfriend)

Rossa

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 23, 2005
Sweden
@trench - dude, don't ever buy a sofa with raspberries and flowers on it :p

@Mormegil - What kind of tiny tank is that? Is it coin operated? :D

@gonzman - gg being man-pretty. 72% of the community is now sexually confused.

...I'm not though :cool: