Possible new category "The Armoury"

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

JudgeMental

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 17, 2006
UK
www.icm-clan.com
Guys I know this is likely to start a flamer BUT.... Any chance we can have another category called "The Armoury" or something like that. That way peeps with a burning urge to show their guns or indeed look at other peoples guns can do so. I know it seems like a provocative thread but I personally LIKE history and read up and study it a lot. I was in the Army for 22 years and handled and shot a lot of weapons but to me they are strictly a utilitarian thing, a means to an end, and looking through many posts of strippers (which are something completely different in the UK LOL) restored guns and cartridge cases don't do it. It seems the vast majority of the forum is taken up with posts like that. Again no disrespect to you guys, wouldn't it be easier for you too if you didn't have to wade through other posts to get to your preferred items?.

Creutz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 21, 2006
Great Idea ,
As I said before, Some of the ammo and rifle threads don`t really belong in the history section.
Let`s do this

{YBBS}Sage

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 15, 2006
[CiA]Stiletto said:
Hey, handguns are fun too.

Rifles are just better.

You guys are forgetting shotguns... If you've ever seen first-hand what a 3/4 oz chunk of lead from a 20 gauge will do to an animal, you'd understand that shotties own. :D

We could just call the section "Boom!"