• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Possible new category "The Armoury"

JudgeMental

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 17, 2006
UK
www.icm-clan.com
Guys I know this is likely to start a flamer BUT.... Any chance we can have another category called "The Armoury" or something like that. That way peeps with a burning urge to show their guns or indeed look at other peoples guns can do so. I know it seems like a provocative thread but I personally LIKE history and read up and study it a lot. I was in the Army for 22 years and handled and shot a lot of weapons but to me they are strictly a utilitarian thing, a means to an end, and looking through many posts of strippers (which are something completely different in the UK LOL) restored guns and cartridge cases don't do it. It seems the vast majority of the forum is taken up with posts like that. Again no disrespect to you guys, wouldn't it be easier for you too if you didn't have to wade through other posts to get to your preferred items?.