• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS Possibility: Drivable Ha-Go

I think the people with any idea what they're doing are busy atm.

That's right with me, I have too many projects at the moment. I'll try to finish up everything code-wise this week, if I have the time. I'm still relying on someone to animate, and finish the bazooka model. We also need someone to do the interior and make a type 92 MG.

Upvote 0
Little teaser coming up soon with the M2 Carbine & M1A1 Bazooka... Stay tuned! :p
AAZ and Postamenos were kind enough to make the M2 Model, and the M1A1's anims! Great Guys! :)

Well after a 20 minutes this is what I have:
Same 3rd Person mesh being re-added to the map.
xyyZItl.jpg

*Brews Map*
Selecting the map:
CZ6f1hL.jpg

Realizes that there are no roles added to the map...
*little while later after adding roles*
Brewing the Map:
zQp9mNN.png[

Brewing Process Complete, signified by a crash! :p
iNHgaHt.png

Those Graphical Glitches:
6ex9K2d.jpg

And Finally, the Good (Very Bad) Part:
4BD23EC40CCE63B941572760EA4F6CD109D63D34

Weapon Importation failure...it's above the camera...
*Facepalm*
All in a days work for a modder....

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Anyways I've been very busy with several maps, and IRL issues, so I just today got back to the RS Vehicles Mod, that me and Joe are working on, M2 Carbine is all done, except for some technical difficulties (See post above)
Kar98 Bazooka:
(Video Will be uploaded shortly)
Then I'll need to figure why the Flamethrower crashes the game, then I think me and Joe, can release something besides the Type 95 maps.

Upvote 0
HEAT. They explode on the surface of the tank and essentially melt their way through. Once through the armour its a cone of destruction. Severly damaging anything in its path and igniting anything flammable.

Heat rounds massively depend on where it impacts. However a frontal penatration will probably end up killing half the crew on any ww2 tanks. Not to mention an even chance of igniting the ammunition.

Upvote 0