• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Poll: Artillery

My only real problem with artillery is the inaccuracy at which it targets via binocs. I cant even begin to tell you how frustrated I get on sparta when I try to call arty on the church full of camping mkb fanatics, only to realize that the binoculars have yet again marked my target THROUGH the church

Its as if the mark target trajectory ignores buildings and other obstacles, which makes it nearly impossible to use effectively on a map where you spawn downhill of the enemy.

I know everyone is going to disagree, but I think the commander should be able to call artillery based on map coordinates using the radio. I mean the map is already there, I can visibly see the building and what grid its in.. Why must I go out and look at it through my binoculars before I can use it?

+1 to radio coordinates. It would add imprecision against anything but stationary targets, which is accurate to RL. Arty can zero in on a building pretty easily, but trying to zero in on an infantry formation in a dead zone can be really hit or miss. Calling in coordinates from a map would be nice.

Upvote 0