• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Pledge to Beta Players

Please guys,

make as many videos as possible to give all the guys who are not in beta, a good view of everything :p

Would be good to have some dedicated youtube channels for this, because threads will get too crowded with videos too soon.

Did you not get beta? :(

I might set up a xfire stream for some people, and answer some things for them. But I'm sure there will be 100s of people doing the same.

Upvote 0
I might post some videos on youtube if it isn't completely saturated with them by that point but I highly doubt anyone will enjoy watching me play.

If my suckiness transfers over from Ost Front into RO2, I'll be horrible. I'm the equivalent of a Russian "Human wave" soldier. I have the life expectancy of 20 seconds and a kill ratio of 0.05

Upvote 0
This is very important to get as much people as possible to play this game.

We need HD stuff to fill up Youtube and get popular.

Not sure if anyone would actually want the Youtube community coming to RO2, it consists of COD kiddies, immature people and although there might be some decent people in the shadows, you really only have to read the comments of Youtube videos to realise why it wouldn't be great to have them.

Upvote 0
Not sure if anyone would actually want the Youtube community coming to RO2, it consists of COD kiddies, immature people and although there might be some decent people in the shadows, you really only have to read the comments of Youtube videos to realise why it wouldn't be great to have them.

Agreed, unless we are talking about TB... :D

Upvote 0
No didn't get it, bought the retail UK version to get out of the problem with german cut thingy.

ok so i don't totally know the score here but is it not the case that when you install the game and steam takes care of it, you will revert to the german cut version because that is your location?
I'm sure you've looked into this but just asking..

Upvote 0