• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Please, tell me this will NOT change.

make-it-rain-gif.gif

LODS OF EMONE

Upvote 0
I am happy to announce we have stepped up our game by introducing the Doshing Gun, invented by George Doshington. Guaranteed to shoot money at thine foes! (This may or may not exist as a test mutator).

Make sure the weapon fires Bitcoins or really straight, thin bank notes (paper cuts are lethal too). We need maximum damage to showcase the new gore system as well as getting bang for your buck. ;)

Upvote 0
I am happy to announce we have stepped up our game by introducing the Doshing Gun, invented by George Doshington. Guaranteed to shoot money at thine foes! (This may or may not exist as a test mutator).
RIP Magerdy Hurr.

KF2 is picking up right where KF1 left off in all its wacky glory.

Spoiler!

Gonna make it rain on them zeds

Upvote 0
So glad you've seen the light, Tripwire. I'm glad you've seen through the legions of nostalgia goggle-toting and at least have a little fun. There's hope for this game shining amidst the fog that is terrible ideas of 'gritty horror'.

I'm kinda hoping you're being sarcastic here, but if a game consistently advertises itself has having a clear, consistent, brutal, gore-horror theme, I'm going to expect just that.

If I wanted wacky ****e, I'd go play GMod.

Upvote 0
I'm glad you've seen through the legions of nostalgia goggle-toting and at least have a little fun..

The first version of Tripwire's Killing Floor already had enough fun IMO, and I loved it, but anymore than that is overdoing it. Keep it balanced TWI please. Not only making it too wacky makes it less scary, but it also makes it less funny.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nah man throwing dosh is way to wacksy bumbadoodle ridiculos i mean noone can throw money that fast totally unrealistic I thot this was realistic killing game where the floor horrifies I will not buy this unless it is very srs as that is how I am if i wonted very silly things I woud play half life or rome total war i like super sers games lik series sam

Upvote 0
I swear, the people who want the wacky wild bull**** have literally no sense of art/design whatsoever. There's no way you can look at KF1 and say that the theme is consistent or in any way coherent with all its current content. It's completely god damned bizarre. I'm pretty certain that most of these people joined the game during events.

Look at all these other games that you might enjoy wacky weird crap in. Half-Life 2 is a popular one. However, note that all the retarded stuff that comes out for that game are pretty much all mods.

I support wacky clownpunk garbage for KF, provided they're in the form of optional mutators. After all, TWI are doing the best they can to make modding the game easy, perhaps everyone can make the Robot Chicken Floorpunk Circus Event they love so much all over again - so why cock up the vanilla game with that stuff? Half the reason why I uninstalled KF1 was due to the devs going crazy with these things.

Upvote 0