• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Please post if you find mutator which is whitelisted since v1061

nejcooo

Grizzled Veteran
May 23, 2012
Sadly, for some unknown reason, we need to find that out ourselves. I do not understand why Tripwire does not simply write them down.

So, here's what I know that was whitelisted:
- kfo-foundry-se
- Dosh Grab
- Share Cash Mutator
- Monster Scaler Mutator
- Realtime Shadows Mutator
- Aim or Die
- Custom Weapon Priorities
- Golden Kriss Medic Skin
- KFStats (version from thread below)
- Magister Scoreboard
- Specimen HP Config

Mutators from thread that I tested and are still not whitelisted (copied from dedicated server log):
- KFStreakSoundMut.u (so sad, sound effects only mutator)
- RgMsgMut.u
- WebAdminCyrillicMutv2.u
- ZedDensityControlMutWL.u

You can find this thingies here: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=97469&page=2

That's it, correct me if this are not white yet, and please let me know if there's something else that got whitelisted in v1061.

Last edited:
How do you check if a mutator has been whitelisted?

Is there some way to check other than, you know, loading a mutator, and playing through a whole game on a map you haven't beaten yet, to check if the map achievement unlocks or not?

Why doesn't Tripwire just provide a list?

select a mutator or whatever and start the game. Esc out of KF and check KillingFloor.Log located in system.
If something is not whitelisted then you will see something like this
Code:
Log: STEAMSTATS: SECURITY CHECK FAILED - /KFCHARPUPPETS.U
Log: STEAMSTATS: SECURITY CHECK FAILED - ../System/KFCharPuppets.u
lol its not even whitelisted.
Which means no perk progression/achievement unlocking until said failed files are not being used.

Im surprised TWI actually whitelisted this time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
select a mutator or whatever and start the game. Esc out of KF and check KillingFloor.Log located in system.
If something is not whitelisted then you will see something like this
Code:
Log: STEAMSTATS: SECURITY CHECK FAILED - /KFCHARPUPPETS.U
Log: STEAMSTATS: SECURITY CHECK FAILED - ../System/KFCharPuppets.u
lol its not even whitelisted.
Which means no perk progression/achievement unlocking until said failed files are not being used.

Im surprised TWI actually whitelisted this time.

Thanks, so all the mods that OP listed are whitelisted, and I don't have to check for myself?

And LOL they didn't even whitelist their own mod?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
They didn't whitelist my power up pack either. Q~Q

But then they couldn't charge $7.99 for solid neon textures that probably took them five minutes to add!

Or they could have spent those five minutes creating a damn list of which mutators were newly whitelisted, so server runners--who, mind you, are using their own electricity and computers to keep a 5-year old game alive--aren't left stranded to have to find out for themselves.

Tell me I'm not too jaded..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
But then they couldn't charge $7.99 for solid neon textures that probably took them five minutes to add!
^^This.

The difference with Skell and the Kriss is that it uses the old mutator that WPC used which pollutes clients if a server runs it and players are forced to use the new skin. Skell on the other hand works like the DLC weapons in which they are there own weapon and can be optionally picked from the new reskin or the original variant.

Thanks, so all the mods that OP listed are whitelisted, and I don't have to check for myself?

Im not sure, you could also check it out yourself.
Also Nejcooo you listed some of the mutators twice.

PS: WTF was my voice packs actually whitelisted?! :eek:

Upvote 0
I haven't tryed your voice pack out yet, but it likely that it is white. The best way to check if mutators are white is to start dedicated server and check log (either steamcmd dedicated server, or "ingame"). I haven't try out TOYMASTER yet, but I'd be suprised if it't not white yet.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Can't confirm any of these working, but here are things I found to the list. Topic starter muts in bold. All of these can be found on the White List update submission tread.

Code:
voicepack_maleru.u
voicepack_malede.u
specimenhpconfig.u
scrnstorygame.u
reloadoptionsmut.u
pawnblockvolume.u
mutmusicfix.u
muthrmtrader.u
[B]magisterscoreboard.u
kfstatsx.u
kfsharecash.u
kfrealtimeshadows.u
kfmonsterscaler.u
goldenkriss.u
foundryobj.u
doshgrab.u
cwpmut.u
aimordiemut.u[/B]

Upvote 0
you can. just download them, click host game, select them at mutator list, click dedicated and you will see in log that they will not display Log: STEAMSTATS: SECURITY CHECK FAILED - ../System/...

that's the best way to test if mutators are white or not since tripwire stopped puting togheter whitelist for some reason.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The 4 that Nejicoo listed are in fact not whitelisted.
Code:
Log: STEAMSTATS: SECURITY CHECK FAILED - ../System/KFStreakSoundMut.u
Log: STEAMSTATS: SECURITY CHECK FAILED - ../System/NadeSkinMut.u
Log: STEAMSTATS: SECURITY CHECK FAILED - ../System/RgMsgMut.u
Log: STEAMSTATS: SECURITY CHECK FAILED - ../System/ZedDensityControlMutWL.u
Log: STEAMSTATS: Stats Are Now Enabled

Sad that nadeskin was not WL or that TWI didnt add the code into the game. Atlease we get the Moss12 and Hunting Rifle back into the game.

Upvote 0
Sorry it took awhile to compile these, I was out when the list was updated and I did not know which ones made it:

Share Cash
Reload Options
Custom Weapon Prikorites
Hunting Rifle/Moss12
ScrnStoryGame and FoundyObj
Music Fix
Aim or Die
Moster Scaler
KFStatsX v 3.2.1
SpecimenHPConfig
Pawn BLocker Volume
Magister Scoreboard
Realtime shadows
Dosh Grab
German Voice Pack
Russian Voice Pack
Golden Kriss

The powerup pack was not whitelisted as it looks like the wrong link was in the internal update order.

Upvote 0
Thanks Yoshiro for letting us know!
It is absolutely amazing how many mutators have become whitelisted and can bring some fresh wind in Killing Floor now. :)
It is a pity tho, that Skells weapons did not find its way into the list, as quite some work has been invloved into creating them...

I wonder whether there will be further whitelist-updates for KF in future, as this feels like the last one?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The powerup pack was not whitelisted as it looks like the wrong link was in the internal update order.
That's unfortunate. I think V4 is still working with the current version of KF so I guess I'll have to wait until next time (assuming there will be a next time)! The download link should stay the same until then so hopefully it'll go through next time.

Edit: It looks like the whitelisting thread has been taken down so I guess I can't just post right away...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sorry it took awhile to compile these, I was out when the list was updated and I did not know which ones made it:

Share Cash
Reload Options
Custom Weapon Prikorites
Hunting Rifle/Moss12
ScrnStoryGame and FoundyObj
Music Fix
Aim or Die
Moster Scaler
KFStatsX v 3.2.1
SpecimenHPConfig
Pawn BLocker Volume
Magister Scoreboard
Realtime shadows
Dosh Grab
German Voice Pack
Russian Voice Pack
Golden Kriss

Oh I was too busy downloading everything on that list to come back to this thread and say thank you!

Upvote 0