• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Please give us the option to cut off hunters in the new dlc

catloverplayer

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 20, 2020
Thru the options menu. There will be even more hunters coming after us now so we won't get to kill very many swimmers and stuff before they'll be back at it. I'd love a switch in options to turn it on or off if y'all still have time to implement this without delaying the dlc.

I would love to see this. From a gameplay standpoint having to deal with level 10 hunters after you beat every boss is more obnoxious than fun. And from a narrative standpoint it makes more sense if you could at least reset the hunters back down to level 1 once you beat every one of them because the only people desperate enough to go after you would be the level 1 hunters in their tiny boats. Or maybe just spawn random hunter levels and once you eat so many of them they give up. It makes no sense to have them remain at max aggression once you 100% complete the game. It’s not difficult to just keep eating them, but it just gets annoying that anytime you even look at a human they show up in force. So I would love an option to turn them off, or at the very least lower/reset(or lock to level 1) their aggression once you beat the main game.

Reactions: catloverplayer
Upvote 0