• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Please fix! Shark gone haywire!

S-L

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 9, 2021
United Kingdom
I purchased the game a couple days ago and I have had nothin' but constant issues with it,, most notably the tale on the shark doesn't sway left too right it glitches on spot like its stuck. Second the input from button press too action on screen is ridiculous. I have too press buttons several times for it too register that I have actually pressed it and that includes the A button at the start. It only happens with this game though as I play other games and it doesn't happen with them so I know the controller is fine...

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues, but taking a look at what you describe we are not aware of other users experiencing things like this.

We suspect you have a corrupt install of the game and would recommend you try a clean install/download.
Hi. Thanks fo the reply. I aware no-one else had had these as I researched first. I am trying a fresh install of the game. If this doesn't work, what else can be done..

Upvote 0