• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Playstation servers are laggy and disconnect frequently

There are reports of it on the Reddit forum as well which spurned me to report it officially. I am not alone just the first to report on it apparently. Played a 10 round game today with only a few minor stutter/freeze ups for about a few seonds each but these things rarely happened at all in my year or playing very frequently (daily) in that time frame.

Upvote 0
There are reports of it on the Reddit forum as well which spurned me to report it officially. I am not alone just the first to report on it apparently. Played a 10 round game today with only a few minor stutter/freeze ups for about a few seonds each but these things rarely happened at all in my year or playing very frequently (daily) in that time frame.
I've asked the team to see if they can replicate what you are reporting

Reactions: Damone
Upvote 0
Thanks for the reply and the action to follow. I had it happen to me today when I was playing solo. It was a public match but regardless. Zed time kicked in and it never went away, after about 10 secs I knew what was highly likely to happen. Then it did, a DC and back to home screen. Saved the video and can post it to the YouTube and link back if need be.

Upvote 0