• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Playing with friends / name tags

jackDanielz

Oct 14, 2011
I have tried playing this game together with friends multiple times, trying to help/guide them through those first few painful hours of not seeing enemies and getting killed from unknown spots, but each time the main hinderance was finding each other...

I would have expected to at least see my squad's name tags on the tactical display. It's a ridiculously simple thing and if there are concerns about the annoyance of name tags, there could just be a few options for how name tags are displayed. As it stands right now playing together is a pain in the ***.

'I'm the guy with the MG on his back'

'I'm the one with the... uhm... rifle'

Badum-tss.

Last edited:
Play in Action Mode and tell them to click "Join a Squad". You be the Squad Leader so they can all spawn on you. If they want to find you, have them hold "T" for the tactical view or press "M" and look for the white star on their map. Mainly just try and stay alive and unsuppressed whenever one of your friends needs to respawn. :)

Upvote 0