• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC "player0" that's can't be fixed.

Highvoltagehv

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 1, 2020
It says my name isn't player, it's not displaying my epic games name. I can't play online with anyone at all, and my friends list doesn't show up. So far I've tried reverifying files, deleting and reinstalling, and installing the hotfix locally. Nothing works and I don't know what to do next.

Same here on EGS . From what i remembered I ALT+F4-ed out of the game and then had to "End Task" the KF2 process that was ghosting around the background processes for ~2 minutes resulting in EGL not letting me boot the game up again.
After it boot I was Player0, with everything (perk rank, inventory, daily/weekly quests) being reset due to the game/EGL not correctly fetching my account info.

Now, how I got it SOLVED:
- Deleted the KillingFloor2 folder from Documents > My Games
- Used the Verify feature of EGL, on the game
- Booted the title and chose to use the Cloud Saves (since there was nothing on Local)

I wholly doubt that the Verify part did anything or that this will work for you or others on Epic or Steam.

Upvote 0