• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Player looking for Clan/Squad

Stick_Boy

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 15, 2009
Hey all,

Here's the deal. I get frustrated with the random group ups where we end up with a squad of cowboys running off on their own. I get tired of players not looking at group composition so you end up with an unbalanced group. I hate it when people do not communicate and set up a claer and decisive strategy.

I am looking for a group of players who are team oriented, fun loving, mature, and casual enough to understand that there is life outside of gaming, but intense enough for regular playing.

If you have a clan that feels the same way, send me a message. I would love to find you.

Thanks,

S.

hey m8 welcome
i so get what u mean the way certain players play not team orientated
and playing with pugs not thinking about the group itself and just take the class they like making the group un balanced

i think this will occur alot in game as people just wanna be in the game and play and dont care about tactics and teamplay

i can offer u a great clan that has been around for 5 years now playing all sorts of games and resently took on killing floor

the clan it self is not one of the biggest as we do not focus on growth but more on the quality family feel
we have from hardcore to casual players
and enjoy hanging out on TS even though we dont play any games at times hehehe

and yess most off us know the RL is still out there when its diper duty and u need to go afk for a while :p

have a look at this link its a post i placed on this forum
it has some info and links that lead to our website and forum
(website is down atm for some construction)

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=30936

hope to see u around m8 and gl in your search for a fitting clan besides mine there are many fine clans out there

Demonjay

Upvote 0