Player kicking

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

war.to.fame

Aug 31, 2017
Ok this needs to be brought up again and to be addressed. so what happened you say..... ? ok let me start.

I was enjoying a decent game on weekly on splillway map, was doing my thing racking in the dosh, come wave 6 out of 7 people started joining. and said sweet, going to be a full server in seconds. come wave 7 of 7 starts and more are joining and the people to joined on wave 6 died so it left me to finish them off. well, they decided they could not wait and started a vote kick, at this point i was pissed right the **** off. Now i`m here to relay the message to Tripwire since we asked about fixing this issue and nothing to be done so from the bottom of my heart Tripwire Fu.ck You.

o2xVc3UuXp0NyBihrUnu

Apr 6, 2020
Haha, grow a thicker skin.

Votekicking system works as intended in most cases and doesn't need any modifications, primarily because all the recent updates to the game are of inferior quality and there's a history of TWI addressing the "issues" the most heavy handed way possible, such as the "no local admin" fiasco that "addressed" the non-existent by then problem of non-precision perk auto-kicking.

If you can't figure this out yourself I can help you by advising playing solo if you want to avoid this completely, or playing with friends, otherwise just roll with it, it happens maybe once per 500 games and certainly doesn't warrant any generalization to address a practically non-existent problem. If it's too harsh for your soft skin then just uninstall it.

war.to.fame

Aug 31, 2017
Haha, grow a thicker skin.

Votekicking system works as intended in most cases and doesn't need any modifications, primarily because all the recent updates to the game are of inferior quality and there's a history of TWI addressing the "issues" the most heavy handed way possible, such as the "no local admin" fiasco that "addressed" the non-existent by then problem of non-precision perk auto-kicking.

If you can't figure this out yourself I can help you by advising playing solo if you want to avoid this completely, or playing with friends, otherwise just roll with it, it happens maybe once per 500 games and certainly doesn't warrant any generalization to address a practically non-existent problem. If it's too harsh for your soft skin then just uninstal
the reply that makes you famous.... take care.

fix the voting system TW.

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
Idk if they can fix anything about it, since server hosts have the power to have votekick on or off and setup minimum % of vote required for it to pass.