• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Play Versus with us!

Sharp13

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
This is not really a formal clan or squad, I'm mainly just looking for some players to come in and join our Versus server (runs the latest version of the mod. that allows players to play as specimens).

IP: 205.234.153.194:7707
EZ IP: kf.r0xs.com
Max. of 6 players at a time

The thread for our Killing Floor Server (to suggest things or report issues, server down etc.)

Also, I'd be really interested in giving organized 3v3 Versus matches a go just for fun or at least 2v2. The first half would play as humans while the second as specimens, then after the round is over, they'd switch to see who does better.

Steam ID: PEGamer

If you're not interested in the organized matches that's fine, I'm down for casual play as well.

Note: for those of you new to this mod., your perks DO NOT level and your perk levels are adjusted based on the difficulty of the game, if it's normal, your perks will all be lvl 3 regardless of your actual levels (won't reset your real stats so don't worry).

As long as there's at least one human player connected, another one can play as a specimen. If you go to the server, the mod. should download but you can also get it from HERE.

You're allowed to select human/specimen so if you don't like playing as specimen, the server won't force you to play as one. The only issue is that if you do play as specimen and want to switch back to human, you'll have to disconnect and reconnect. You can switch from human to specimen without disconnecting though.

Upvote 0