• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Platinum Trophy Bug & others

Ads3110

May 22, 2020
Hey, I'm playing on a PS4 Pro with the latest patch. I got the game 2 days early and already finished it and 100% every region, but for some reason it still shows only 99% in the objectives menu. I think that's the reason I didn't get the trophy although there is nothing on the map left to do and shows 100% in every region in the map menu.

Additionally I experienced some heavy framerate issues throughout the game. Was mostly fine, but at some points too much. Maybe you could introduce a performance mode on PS4 Pro, 4k resolution is not that important. The problems mostly occured after longer play periods or when there was too much going on.
Thank you
20200522_154919.jpg20200522_154854.jpg

Unfortunately this is a bug with the unreleased version of the game. The game was updated with a fix to prevent it from happening at launch. However, if one played the game before release it was possible to get the bug. A patch will be released in the future to fix those that got the bug at that time.

Upvote 0