• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Plane Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the original site that the problem was posted on. It doesn't say anywhere that the treadmill matches the speed of the wheels, it says it matches the speed of the aircraft as a whole.

Spiffo!

But how does it match the speed if the plane isn't moving?

Questions... :)

Upvote 0
You are sick.
To counter Nestors disturbing fapping, I present this gif, with another equally ponderous question.

If Salma were in space, with Zero Gravity, would her bewbs still bounce? :confused:

salmaboobs.gif

Upvote 0
Yes, as she turns her bewbs would continue to move in the same direction in the absense of friction and gravity, as described by Newton's First Law. However, since they are attached, they would invariebly be forced to return to their initial position upon reaching their maximum distance from the origin by the centrepedal forces the breasts within themselves contain.

/edit And no, they won't move forever, since some energy will be lost as heat.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
To counter Nestors disturbing fapping, I present this gif, with another equally ponderous question.

If Salma were in space, with Zero Gravity, would her bewbs still bounce? :confused:

salmaboobs.gif

Two great animated gifs in one post - nice work, bud.

BTW I went off the boil when someone started talking friction again. So you need no longer be disturbed (or at least no more so than usual);)

Upvote 0
Clearly seeing as aircraft carriers used to have to turn into the wind for planes to take off, and some larger planes need the wind to assist them still, you need airflow to get off the ground, plane not moving forward, air not moving over wings, plane dosen't take off. Problem solved.

That is not the question at all.

Are you some kind of idiot?

Have you ignored the thread completely?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.