• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Pistol only

hanky

Aug 1, 2011
I didn't get to kill putz! Dangit, played for a couple hours. Got some good poitns on my c96 :)

Did you get fully auto REM? Saw you had extended mags later on in the matches.

Remington

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 18, 2011
www.ezcompany.us
Will there be another pistol event this evening?
If you like, the offer still stands. I'd be up for another pistol night! :D

Is it possible to make the server unranked so that we can run TE with the pistol class limits increased?
I could set it to unranked. TE on relaxed should give everybody who made it to "frontline soldier" a pistol though. Then it would still be ranked and people could level their guns a bit.

I didn't get to kill putz! Dangit, played for a couple hours. Got some good poitns on my c96 :)

Did you get fully auto REM? Saw you had extended mags later on in the matches.
I think I hit level 30 on the gun. But I'm working on it. :p
The mag is great through. Saved my butt more than a couple of times last night. :cool:

Have you updated this? I want to give this a whack. :D
Look who got whacked! :p
Spoiler!

Last edited:

hanky

Aug 1, 2011
You guys want to get a bigger group for Sunday? I'm gonna be busy all day today, but sunday I can play.

kafuzz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 26, 2011
It would be great if we could get more people playing on the server right now. We have 4 atm (including me), we're having lots of fun!

Remington

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 18, 2011
www.ezcompany.us
The server is still up. There are also guys in every now and then.
Dunno why it doesn't show up for some though. Have you tried connecting via console? That should work. I guess you already know the command, but here is it anyways:
open 64.120.46.60:7787

Gudenrath

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 23, 2011
Hmmm weird, because I got it as favourite...
I am just getting a <not responding> message in Steam browser when copy pasting the IP-address. I would really like to play, since I like the idea of pistol only very much, but it seems I will have to wait for some other server to implement this. :(