• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Pisses me off (not game)

Hans_klempner

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
Hi Everyone!

RO is great but my PC is trying to piss me off.
I run the game, it runs nice and everything than it starts laging like a mofo, than it gets better but the fps is laggy, it doesnt stop. I cant play the game properly and I lose my mind.
My pc is capable of running the game fine.
THan why the F does it start laging (not Connection)?

2.4 GHz Intel Celeron
756 MB DDR Ram
128 MB nVidia GeForce 5700
40 Gig hard drive :p

Please give suggestions on how to fix the problem
If u suggest throwing the PC out the window plz don't type it and go F urself.
LOL JK JK!!!

Tnx for the help!

Regards,
Hans

Hans_klempner said:
Hi Everyone!

RO is great but my PC is trying to piss me off.
I run the game, it runs nice and everything than it starts laging like a mofo, than it gets better but the fps is laggy, it doesnt stop. I cant play the game properly and I lose my mind.
My pc is capable of running the game fine.
THan why the F does it start laging (not Connection)?

2.4 GHz Intel Celeron
756 MB DDR Ram
128 MB nVidia GeForce 5700
40 Gig hard drive :p

Please give suggestions on how to fix the problem
If u suggest throwing the PC out the window plz don't type it and go F urself.
LOL JK JK!!!

Tnx for the help!

Regards,
Hans

How much free space do you have on the old hard drive? 40 gig is pretty small. You might think about prying the wallet apart and spending a few dollars on a new one. Hard drives are cheap. That's where I'd start btw how does your comp figure the virtual mem? If you don't know what I'm talking about, search for it on microsoft.com plenty of good stuf there to get you going. You know, a good ATI video card and hard drive can be had for under $200.00. The 5700 vid card isn't much of a card. Especially the 128Mb ver. Oh, and more memory.

Upvote 0