• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Phantom players holding servers hostage .... again?

Deleted member 87733

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 31, 2017
this issue is still present in 2020, why is this still here?
I could not connect to any server with real players at all today, I remember a season or 2 ago @Yoshiro said those servers are being held hostage by ghost/phantom players. What happen to the fix?, I have tried east, central on weekly and still having same results, people don`t even join if i create it either.

I don`t mean to sh!t on your bread and butter but come Tripwire....

What is the exact issue you are experiencing? When you join a server do you see players on the list that are not there/playing? If so, that means the issue you are referencing has turned back up somehow.

If that is not the case, I need to know exactly what you are experiencing so we can look into it.

Upvote 0
What is the exact issue you are experiencing? When you join a server do you see players on the list that are not there/playing? If so, that means the issue you are referencing has turned back up somehow.

If that is not the case, I need to know exactly what you are experiencing so we can look into it.
when I connect, it shows players and missing perk icon and states "match over" and hangs till i disconnect, server will not load no matter how long i stay.

Upvote 0