• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Pete Revenge quest bug; marked as complete, but progress removed back to Adult

Ragabash

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 29, 2020
Category: story progress/ code

Reproducibility: One-time, persistent

Description:
I finished the revenge quest and got to the cave and evolved into Elder. Unfortunately the sone was stuck in the shark's mouth and I could not attack anything.

I relogged and discovered, that I got demoted back to adult and now the game claims I have to fight Pete. I cannot do that, as the fight quest (Revenge) is marked as completed.

Is there any way to enforce the transition into Elder, so I can move on with the main story?

Ragabash

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 29, 2020
What was stuck in the sharks mouth? What level are you?
it was supposed to be "son" stuck in shark's mouth. Basically a body. It was gone after relogging, just with Elder status ;)

Now I am level 28 and I have the growing up symbol and "fight Pete" message above it.

Aa1

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 5, 2020
Category: story progress/ code

Reproducibility: One-time, persistent

Description:
I finished the revenge quest and got to the cave and evolved into Elder. Unfortunately the sone was stuck in the shark's mouth and I could not attack anything.

I relogged and discovered, that I got demoted back to adult and now the game claims I have to fight Pete. I cannot do that, as the fight quest (Revenge) is marked as completed.

Is there any way to enforce the transition into Elder, so I can move on with the main story?
The same bug happened to me too