• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Perma banded from the only RO server that has bots/players?

Der Krieg Geist

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 25, 2021
Exactly as the title says :( I have been playing RO for many years and have racked up thousands of hours of play. About a year ago or so, my brother ( who was an early Admin) and I were playing a friendly game of bot shooting and a new admin we did not know, joined a game we were playing. He apparently got pissed off by the way we were playing ( never played with him before} and he perma banned both of us after an exchange with my brother... ( Admin and I never spoke a word to each other) no warning, no caution, no discussion. This is total bunk on a grand scale and I haven't the slightest idea how to get the ban removed. Any help out there?

Exactly as the title says :( I have been playing RO for many years and have racked up thousands of hours of play. About a year ago or so, my brother ( who was an early Admin) and I were playing a friendly game of bot shooting and a new admin we did not know, joined a game we were playing. He apparently got pissed off by the way we were playing ( never played with him before} and he perma banned both of us after an exchange with my brother... ( Admin and I never spoke a word to each other) no warning, no caution, no discussion. This is total bunk on a grand scale and I haven't the slightest idea how to get the ban removed. Any help out there?
You'll need to reach out to the server owners. A majority of them have Discords or a Steam group to contact their team through.

Upvote 0