• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mac Perks resetting every map solo and multiplayer

aeturnus

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 12, 2012
I'm playing with no mutators on, on various multiplayer servers, and on solo. I've tried every class. I've tried verifying the game cache files, uninstalling KF, Steam, and deleting that blob file that was mentioned in another thread.

But despite all of that, whatever progress I make on one map will not be saved by the time the next map is loaded.

This only affects me when I'm playing on my Mac.

I see that from other people that this is likely been the case for three years, luckily I'm new to the game. Is there any word on a fix for this? Or do I need to just stop complaining here and look for a refund for the game?

Hello,

Just confirming everything you've said. I'm a Mac user and have recently experienced syncing issues between my local Steam app and Steam's data cloud.

Since this issue arose recently, I suspect that either Steam needs to re-examine their app's latest release for Mac, or TWI and other developers need to work with Steam to find out how the latest release's sync functionality has changed.

Upvote 0