• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Perks and levels ?

Expediter

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 16, 2015
Just saw some GDC gameplay. I really hope there is some perk selection and levelling ? I know this is supposed to be a different game but I was still expecting to retain some of the RPG elements KF is known for. If no levelling or perks I really hope you add the ability to mod.

also a statement I heard from mike was something like "since it's built for vr of course we have a teleport system". This mentality is scary and I think will push vr down.

mark my words you will have a ton of complaints if you don't add an option for full locomotion. Yes reporters who have never played video games or never tried vr might get sick but the vr community is starting to demand full FPS locomotion and since I love everything TWI has put out I don't want this to be the first thing I hate.

Please don't take my word for it go look at games like Arizona sunshine, after a ton of complaints they added an awesome full locomotion system and between Them and ONWARD (same locomotion system) they are the top games.

Last edited: