Perk and dosh level resetting after every match

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenleaf01

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 27, 2019
My Xbox and game are updated for Killing Floor 2 and my do is still bugged... kind of disappointed that I just bought this game and it's already making me not want to play. Super fun game but this bug makes it not so fun.

jhamhockey6

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 27, 2019
I'm also having this problem. I hope you can get it figured out! I love kf2! Have it on pc as well as xbox. I just uninstalled working on reinstalling so we'll see if it fixed it.

D3ViiANT

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 28, 2019
Also experiencing this issue. I was hoping that it would have been resolved quickly but no luck. I even tried leveling up to the next available perk upgrade in in hopes that setting a new ability would force it to save my progress but that didn't work.

Tris

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 3, 2019
I'm sorry to revive an old thread but I could find nowhere else to update this topic. My "mild" progression bug (which requires a new game started every session for progression to stick) has been solved with this latest Halloween event update. Instant resume works now with this game. I'll keep an eye on things to see if anything else crops up.

Thanks TWI!

LilSamichh24

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 5, 2020
I really want to know when this is going to get fixed it's been a little over a year since this has been addressed and yet there is still no fix. Seems like the devs have abandoned us. What is the point of playing a game where you cant progress? I had fun for the very little time I had playing this game but I think it's time to uninstall.

Kittenmittens

Tripwire Interactive Community Team
Staff member
Mar 11, 2016
Killing Floor Discord :)
I really want to know when this is going to get fixed it's been a little over a year since this has been addressed and yet there is still no fix. Seems like the devs have abandoned us. What is the point of playing a game where you cant progress? I had fun for the very little time I had playing this game but I think it's time to uninstall.
This thread is from a specific old issue that was fixed soon after discovery. Please see this current thread for updates about the current issue we are tracking.

https://forums.tripwireinteractive....d-matchmaking-issue-with-workarounds.2334700/

Status
Not open for further replies.