• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mac Performance drop

I received this pm:
I've been having the exact same problem. I'm running a 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo with 2 GB SDRAM and an ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro card. The game ran perfectly before the last update but now, it lags out constantly and is entirely unplayable. Whenever a siren screams, all the monsters and players begin doing 360s faster than my machine can process and it lags me out even worse! I've contacted steam and they sent me hear, now I'm here and I can't get them to verify my account. If you could copy/paste this into your forum on the matter, i'd greatly appreciate it. All I can do is PM on here.

Upvote 0
Possible Issue?

Possible Issue?

I've been having the exact same issue as you since the last update to killing floor. I also have a friend with the same iMac as me, and he's had no such problems. I was wondering, could it have to do with Steam Play (playing the game on both Mac and PC), since I haven't begun having issues until I used it? Do you use Steam Play too?

Upvote 0