• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

(PC) Unable to access In Game Store

mojo12yo

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 4, 2017
Hello, I've been playing KF2 for a while now and have not been able to access the in game store. I can go to the store section in game and get to a skin I want, but when i click purchase nothing happens. Sometimes the items are viewable but not purchasable and other times they aren't even viewable. I'm wondering if this is happening for everyone or if its just on my end and if this is a problem for everyone when will there be a fix released? Thanks in advance! :)

Hello, I've got the same problem. I wanted to buy hazmat suite bundle but nothing happens when pressing buy button. Game itself works great.

Also kf2 inventory/store function does not work at all if I first before starting the kf2 game use steam community --> marketplace and find something killingfloor 2 related. Starting the game, inventory/store are totally empty. Only when I've rebooted the computer inventory/store works as it should.

Last edited:
Upvote 0