• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Gamer Weekender - Everything that happened

Why do I get the feeling that this game will have lots of copy/paste done from first RS?

I cant pin point what exactly, the trailer is sort of short, but the environment I saw, the bunkers, the tunnels, the boxes that are used for cover, so many things they just scream to me are only trying to push this game as soon as we can with as less work as possible.

To whoever works on this game, don't blew it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Why do I get the feeling that this game will have lots of copy/paste done from first RS?

I cant pin point what exactly, the trailer is sort of short, but the environment I saw, the bunkers, the tunnels, the boxes that are used for cover, so many things they just scream to me are only trying to push this game as soon as we can with as less work as possible.

To whoever works on this game, don't blew it.

Agreed. I hope TWI and Antimatter don't feel pressured to release it half-assed. They should take their time with this.

Upvote 0
Not at all! in fact, we've showed previous webms which show it's now animated when you change it.

You can press a button to switch it any time; we just have a menu setting so the game remembers if you prefer to spawn with semi or full auto as the default.
I just want to chime in(since I missed it in the past) and say that I absolutely LOVE that you guys are making that a feature. No more having to press the weapon function key every time I spawn.

Upvote 0