• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Path to Trader on KF_Office leads right out window

ATLbandit

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 19, 2010
Interesting find...

I was on the third floor at KF_Office and had completed the second wave. The arrow for the Trader location pointed downstairs, however the red trail (liquid spear) leads right out the window. I couldn't get it to correct until I got all the way downstairs.

Is it supposed to behave in this manner?

Zetsumei

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Falmouth UK
the red arrows generally shows bot paths. As the specimen can jump all the way down (and survive). It will show the same with real players. Consider it a super secret special feature to lure new players into the depth of doom :p

ATLbandit

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 19, 2010
the red arrows generally shows bot paths. As the specimen can jump all the way down (and survive). It will show the same with real players. Consider it a super secret special feature to lure new players into the depth of doom :p
Bwahahahaha...ok

lol

kunic

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 10, 2010
If you're particularly good at jumping, you can survive the fall if you land in the right away. Near death mind you, but survive it.