• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Patched Already?

Server browser will still list 0 servers after refreshing and filtering.

The browser really just needs to be thrown out and remade it seems like. When every game has a server browser built in works, there is a big problem somewhere.

Back to using GameTracker and the console to connect to servers >_>, this feels like Medal of Honor and the All Seeing Eye if anyone remembers that program....

Last edited:
Upvote 0
server browser will still list 0 servers after refreshing and filtering.

The browser really just needs to be thrown out and remade. Its like a never ending flat tire, you can keep refilling it with air instead of replacing, having that annoying leak, or you could just buy a new one and be done with it.

+1

(Guess a +1 qualifies as spam, let me reverse my error!)

Yes, I have this problem too, it really needs to get thrown out and remade.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hope it's worth it!

Hope it's worth it!

Purchased the game via Direct to Drive which literally took all day to download. I know that really has nothing to do with TW...However, after it finished I was really looking forward to playing when Steam starts downloading an update...WTF? An update which says the game should be ready to play in about 8 hours. How can it be that there is a patch on the first day of release? There has to be a better way. Frustrating to say the least. Still waiting BTW.

Upvote 0
So, if you are done complaining while it works for the majority. are you also downloading a 3GB patch ? because mine started now and iam surprised to already see a patch. Thats what you can complain about, the hard work the Dev's put in

Stop being a fanboy and let people tell the devs what is wrong with the game so they can fix it. simple

Reactions: Krieger
Upvote 0
Stop being a fanboy and let people tell the devs what is wrong with the game so they can fix it. simple

Saying that the game runs bad or crashes without even a system spec or versions of driver or even dumb files is a simple troll and not more. Has nothing to do with fanboy. thats how i did it in beta sending in my dumb file and the reward is a crash free game now for me

Upvote 0

Precisely this.

Pretending that there are no issues is not helping anyone and only doing a disservice to both the players and TWI. These are paying customers that are having issues with a product they bought. They have EVERY RIGHT to voice their frustration, regardless of whether or not YOU want to hear it.

But then, this is par for the course isn't it? The vaunted "maturity" of the RO fanbase is nothing but a veneer. Playacting and puffing your chests up so that you can look down your nose at fans of other games.

People have a problem with the game? Tell them to be quiet. Insult them. Tell them it's probably their fault. These "fans" should be ashamed of themselves.

For the record, let's add one more to the "doesn't play smoothly" crowd. i7 2600k quad core, 12 GB DDR3, Radeon 6870HD 2GB, running from an SSD drive. Brand new system, every single driver up to date. That there's ANY stuttering at all on a system that powerful is unacceptable, even on max settings. Regardless, I'm routinely cut down to sub 30 frames when in wider areas.

But of course, I'm an idiot and it must be my fault for having a 'bad computer'. I should just stop talking. It couldn't possibly be that there's actually performance related bugs.

It doesn't matter if the person complaining is in the minority. They paid just as much for their game as you did for yours. They are just as entitled to an enjoyable experience as you are, and they aren't getting it. Telling them not to complain is just plain silly, and more than a little bit selfish and arrogant.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Saying that the game runs bad or crashes without even a system spec or versions of driver or even dumb files is a simple troll and not more. Has nothing to do with fanboy. thats how i did it in beta sending in my dumb file and the reward is a crash free game now for me

We're not in a beta. This is the final released product. There's an expectation of performance and quality that comes with a final release. If it's not met, it's not up to the user to sort out the problem.

If they want to help and offer up all that info, so be it, but don't presume to say that it's their responsibility to do so. They're a customer, not an employee.

Upvote 0
Seems that all you contribute in here is a lot of 'stop whining' spam. Really isnt very helpful to anyone except your post count. If nothing constructive to say why bother posting at all.

Spoiler!

Let's put some moist dirt on these flames.

EDIT:
No, it isn't fair to say: "just lower your graphics and stop whining". I agree.
Yet, the complaint regarding performance on high dipping below 30 fps was expressed somewhat plaintively ;).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Lower your graphics and stop whining :rolleyes:

would you find this an acceptable answer if it was happening on default/recommended settings to you? why would you want to run a game on a lower setting than the game advises?

not trying to be a dick or anything, it's just frustrating seeing comments like this when the game has legitimate performance issues.

Last edited:
Upvote 0