• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Patch #1 for RO2

Yus just had it too, assuming this is the patch to remove the mkb from squad leaders and team leader options. Maybe something else for the issues with the stats which are ongoing.

I'd say its more likely to be performance tweaking due to the large size, since removing the Mkb42b or fixing the stats shouldn't be this big unless the code is poorly written and unoptimized.

Upvote 0
version info

version info

Is it easy or possible to have the servers report their version info so we can compare if we have same version?..

check Arma2 for how this can work.
then i can compare my version to server without worry, and server admins can see other servers with updates and update.

but the patch has fixed a lot of issues ive been hving thanks great work and a fine game!

Upvote 0
Patch the blank menues bug please. :)

Vicious, I believe I saw in another post that this may be caused by forcing Anti-Aliasing via your video card's settings manager outside of RO2:HoS (i.e. Nvidia card, the Nvidia Settings Manager). Do a quick search of the forums for that issue, but letting the application handle Anti-Aliasing fixed the blank menus for me, at least.

Upvote 0
Vicious, I believe I saw in another post that this may be caused by forcing Anti-Aliasing via your video card's settings manager outside of RO2:HoS (i.e. Nvidia card, the Nvidia Settings Manager). Do a quick search of the forums for that issue, but letting the application handle Anti-Aliasing fixed the blank menus for me, at least.

It is caused by this, but it's a bug nonetheless. Considering how much better the game looks with forced AA, I'm hoping this one gets cleaned up soon.

Upvote 0
It is a real pain to get a server to work, that is when they are there. When I do get in a game theres so much lag that its impossible to play. This is the only game I experience lag with so I am becoming irritated. Also Steam as far as I can see has not done the patch for me. And I have noticed alot of people asking this question with no response. I find it hard to believe that this is the game I paid for and would like to play the real game so can somebody please help me with this issue.:mad:

Reactions: Mike_Nomad
Upvote 0
Upvote 0