• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Patch #1 for RO2

Thers is nothing much to complain about the performance or the servers, but still the stats are messed up, the gamers personal stats, the stats and "really earned" achievments - are messed up.

Hello? Please, repair the stats, or give us a workaround to reset them properly.

yeah i got about 7 steam achievements for killing one person

Upvote 0
Mmm... LOL
Also, as a server owner, there are numerous server issues too.

Oh i am sorry i spoke about my gaming experience and stability of the program on my client side, i appologize for misunderstanding (english is not my native language).

Asa long as the stats are broken, there is a large lack of motivation to many.

regards
meer

Upvote 0
After the patch, the serverlist doesen't work anymore.
I played the game yesterday, before the patch went live. And I got plenty of servers with people playing in them.
But now I only get 17 servers online and 5 servers filtered. Even though I have NO filters on.
And all of the 17 servers are empty. It also says that there's 1404 people online....
What to do?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If your server browser in red orchestra 2 still don't show all the servers, I will give you a good help on this

1. go to www.gametracker.com

2. click on SERVERS in the yellow bar

3. Under PLAYING " in yellow" choose the game red orchestra 2 and click go just on the right A magic list of all the servers appear.

4. copy paste the IP of the server you want and after inside your red orchestra 2 game press F3 and write " open "the IP" "

this stuff works in many shooters game when the browser are bad at the release.

Upvote 0
Stats totally out of control now here. Jumped levels, cannot open achievements, got wrong achievvements, never killed tanks, but stats say. Where am I?

I am Hero/Veteran in all but Sniper rifles, killed 144 Tanks even though i have never actually shot a tank, and have about 4000% accuracy with my trusted lvl 43 MP40. I dont complain really :)

Upvote 0
If your server browser in red orchestra 2 still don't show all the servers, I will give you a good help on this

1. go to [url]www.gametracker.com[/URL]

2. click on SERVERS in the yellow bar

3. Under PLAYING " in yellow" choose the game red orchestra 2 and click go just on the right A magic list of all the servers appear.

4. copy paste the IP of the server you want and after inside your red orchestra 2 game press F3 and write " open "the IP" "

this stuff works in many shooters game when the browser are bad at the release.

There is a substantially simpler way to work around this:

R-click on the Steam icon in your tray.
Select servers.
Filter for RO2.
Find one, then connect.

Easy peasy.

But also, I just got a ~16mb update for RO2; any idea what it's about?

Upvote 0