• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Patch 1.6 In-game voice chat investigation

madmaxpr

May 21, 2017
We are gathering reports of remaining voice chat issues in game. Could you please provide us with the following:

What exactly is the issue you are experiencing?
Screenshots of windows audio settings (input & output, control panel)
Screenshot of Steam or Epic audio settings
Screenshot of RS2 in-game audio settings
Attach dxdiag (launch dxdiag.exe and export)

For these issues, additional unsupressed current logs would help.

A little manual on how to make logs unsupressed.
  1. To do so user has to change DefaultEngine.ini file in ROGame\Config directory: put ";" symbol in lines Suppress=DevOnlineStats and Suppress=DevOnlineSpam.
  2. Then after the match take logs from Steam client: \Documents\My Games\Rising Storm 2\ROGame\Logs Or EGS client: Documents\My Games\Rising Storm 2 EGS\ROGame\Logs
Don't forget to revert changes in DefaultEngine.ini after getting this logs!

Update:

The following information can also help.
  • Locale
  • IP Address
  • Username Steam or Epic

Last edited by a moderator:
Mic lever doesn't move, people cant hear me. I have tried windows settings, steam settings, and in game settings. Posting this here to see if this is the right place.

Also username is undeadwill on steam and I am from Texas near houston. ip is
What is your default Windows audio device (that is what the game is trying to use), and what are your in game settings (Screenshots would be helpful as requested in the OP).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Greetings everyone,

First of all, I love the game. When it works as intended that is. Despite it many faults I find myself returning to it as it's one of the best FPS for me. A great blend between military sim (ARMA style) and COD-like arcade shooters. Unique, satisfying, PTSD-inducing and fun to play. (Same reason I return to Rising Storm 2 for the tank play. It's simply the best to this day)

However, since the new update 1.6, an already broken VOIP system, which at least worked half the time is now absolutely destroyed.
Some of the features the new "Final patch" introduced; from new to the old VOIP "features":

-Being able to hear, and be heard from people in another server
( I played on server A,
got kicked reason: unforgiven teamkills,
joined server B,
Used Team chat, was heard in both servers A and B,
I was able to hear players in both A and B servers, even had a conversation with players from the other server (A) about this bug and that I am not on their server.
=Profit, I can talk to more people at the same time even if they are on different servers. If a person can replicate this, they can blast music or annoy more people in different servers abusing VOIP with other players being unable to mute him. It's the ultimate toxic people's wet dream.)

-Enemy team can now hear me when I use Team VOIP (today the local, squad or team voice channels like becoming Public ones. It used to be a rare bug, now it's a daily feature)
(note that whenever Local VOIP broke most people in the server (enemy team included) could hear them but not see their name)
------I've attached a screenshot of a person talking in local, his name this time actually showed up (which is rare) even though he was nowhere near me.

-I can hear and see people (the icon of them transmitting and below their name the channel they are using) speaking in Squad chat, which squad I am not part of
(it's a known issue from before the final patch, people using squad VOIP (squad channel had better chances of breaking than local) could be heard by the entire server however their name was almost never shown. GL trying to figure out who to mute.)

-I randomly see and hear people talking in Local that are nowhere near me

-Sometimes I can no longer hear my team talking
(can hear only half of my teammates or non of them at all, even if their name pops out that they are using Team VOIP (to them they are transmitting, the input is registered however it does transfer to all of us. (Asking if anyone can hear person X talk, and half of the team says yes, and the other no.)))

-Can hear people speaking, yet can not see who, or what channel (I call them ghosts. I'm sure they are from my server (as it was the first game I played since boot up. Makes it frustrating (like a lot of these issues) as I can not see who is talking thus I can not mute them.)
(I think that one of the reasons why I can not see who is talking is that they are using local or squad VOIP and are from the enemy team (maybe that's why they are automatically "anonymous" while with my own team there's a small chance I'll see their name pop up.))

-Ingame microphone input randomly fails to recognize my input
( boot up, play a few games.... Then Mid game OR/AND, MID transmission stops to transmit. The whole time I'm on Discord chatting, no issues there, just within the game.)
It's an old feature and the only way to "fix" this is, is restarting the game itself.

-
"If I mute you, it's forever" For years now, whenever I muted someone, I could only unmute them in that same match. If there was a map change, or they left, or I left, they would stay muted for me FOREVER. (which is kind of awesome and I liked it, a true feature) ....however.... I could never unmute them.
(The new patch fixed that as now, I can not mute anyone. (now people are muted when they die. It's a cool feature but has presented problems.)

There are many other bugs such as but not limited to visual glitches, black screens, being unable to mark as a Squad Leader, the "only 2 squads in your team and you can't change your squad", being unable to call support as commander if you or the radio dies while calling and other "features"...

With each update, it's "1 step forward and 2 steps back". Yes, I get it, you don't have test servers, and whatever you fix there's a chance of something else breaking that you could not predict. We players are testing out your patches and fixes. And while I'm grateful you've fixed a lot of bugs (such as -1), the game still feels like a beta release. It's wanky, buggy, glichy (from the standing up reverting to laying down loop, unable to set up a bipod, throwing a nade animation that does not throw, smoke that under a certain angle disappeared, can not vault (jump) over things or gets stuck in the loop, staggering where you can not walk nor run (fixed by performing a melee attack) and the more you play, the chances of bugs presenting themselves to a player increases with every minute.
Which is a great way of introducing PTSD mechanic and make people quit the game after a short session so they don't spend 3+ hours playing Rising Storm promoting "healthy gaming mentality" (sitting is bad for us).

For a game where communication is key to coordinate, call out targets, the command to win, these voice bugs and glitches are annoying at best and destroying the game at worst to the point where people uninstall. Not being able to see which person is screeching or blasting music, being unable to mute them makes many players leave the game. While yes, you can lower the "Voice receive volume" and avoid the VOIP mess of today, that is not the solutioun.

I wish you the best of luck fixing these issues and bugs that are plaguing this game for years. Please do not overwork your workers, their mental and physical health is more important than this game. I do not support Crunch culture.
Kindest regards

You can blacklist me here: (I suggest you check my screenshots before you do so)

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058167243/

Attachments

• System Audio.png
    System Audio.png
    58.4 KB · Views: 4
  • DxDiag.txt
    24.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20210422230000_1.jpg
    20210422230000_1.jpg
    496.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 20210421201511_1.jpg
    20210421201511_1.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 20210421201437_1.jpg
    20210421201437_1.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 4
  • conformtation.png
    conformtation.png
    240.5 KB · Views: 3
Upvote 0
Yesterday I could hear people from my previously match while I was in the main menu... Also, I constantly hear the enemy commander on team chat....
People usually hear me in-game, but I have friends that I can't hear when they talk.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 4
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 4
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 4
Upvote 0
Yesterday I could hear people from my previously match while I was in the main menu... Also, I constantly hear the enemy commander on team chat....
People usually hear me in-game, but I have friends that I can't hear when they talk.
Did you switch servers on your own?
Was it at the end game?
Was it during the show score time or during the campaign?
Also, have you tried switching the servers after that as well?
Oh and when it happened to you, were you able to see their name pop up when they spoke in another server, or did you only hear their voices (the latter is my experiance)

As for me when it happened it was map Hill, early game, campaign. (Hopefully this helps)

If it happens to me again, I'll play around with it. I want to figure out does it happen to only being able to hear 1 previous server or it could be multiple.
Also someone informed me that VOIP bugginess is also affected by what map you're playing. As I play custom maps I did notice that in some maps of is more bugged and in some less.

Upvote 0
-Ingame microphone input randomly fails to recognize my input
( boot up, play a few games.... Then Mid game OR/AND, MID transmission stops to transmit. The whole time I'm on Discord chatting, no issues there, just within the game.)
It's an old feature and the only way to "fix" this is, is restarting the game itself.
This one doesn't fix anymore by restarting. My microphone seems to be permanently muted. The dial won't move and won't recognize the voice even after restart, reseting configs, erasing config file except input, and checking files. Nothing works. I seriously need a solve to this bug cause in RO2 I used to play as a commander, and I freaking need the mic for that. I don't have the level yet to be commander in this game, but I still tend to give info and orders in case commander can't work doesn't want to organize my team, and with this bug I can't and is quite a pain on the ass.

Hope you can give me a hand. Appreciated.

Upvote 0
However, since the new update 1.6, an already broken VOIP system, which at least worked half the time is now absolutely destroyed.
Some of the features the new "Final patch" introduced; from new to the old VOIP "features":
-Echo of people using VOIP (It is not a "normal" echo that could be heard from another player or their own doing (soundboard or any other effects). It's VOIP itself, sometimes making the person who speaks, heard by the players with an Echo when he transmits. It's on a very short delay. I'd speculate VOIP transmits twice at the same time?)

*It's one of the VOIP bugs I forgot to mention*

This one doesn't fix anymore by restarting. My microphone seems to be permanently muted. The dial won't move and won't recognize the voice even after restart, reseting configs, erasing config file except input, and checking files. Nothing works. I seriously need a solve to this bug cause in RO2 I used to play as a commander, and I freaking need the mic for that. I don't have the level yet to be commander in this game, but I still tend to give info and orders in case commander can't work doesn't want to organize my team, and with this bug I can't and is quite a pain on the ass.

Hope you can give me a hand. Appreciated.
Seems like you tried a lot. Same here. As a commander, it's a must to voice your commands. As for the team, it's important to hear your commander. TBH I don't read the chat unless I'm dead and waiting to be respawned.

I wonder, which windows Audio "Recording devices" have you enabled?

I suggest a test, enable only Stereo MIX, go ingame, -Settings -Audio -Configure microphone -Detect audio device (it should detect Stereo Mix (your system's audio), test it by playing the game, i suggest practice room or empty server. Join, transmit shooting, and other things should be transmitted right back.

Make sure "microphone volume" is set to MAX (towards the right).

If this works, that means the game recognizes devices, just not your particular microphone so there's a small chance you can set up your mic. (make sure to disable Stereo Mix and only enable your Microphone).

If that doesn't work, verify game files through Steam.

Worst case scenario, reinstall the game.

Attachments

• 20210421201437_1.jpg
    20210421201437_1.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 3
Upvote 0
[just realized I posted this in an older thread so I just copy/pasted this here]

Hey yall I found a solution today for not being able to be heard. I posted it to reddit but I'll copy it here. Basically the game doesn't have a way to switch audio devices in the settings, so you have to manually do it in the INI. The audio settings that you can open right now are for steam, and as far as I can tell, it's completely irrelevant to the game. My reddit post is here.

The short version of it is you need to open ROEngine.ini (in the user config folder) and scroll down to
Code:
[VoiceInterfaceVivox.AudioDevicesList]

and
Code:
[VoiceInterfaceVivox.AudioDevicesIndex]

The one ending in List is a populated list of all your active microphones. The one ending in Index has a key for choosing which of the microphones from the list to choose. By default it always picks Microphone0 no matter what you do in-game in the settings. You can change the index number to the one corresponding to the mic you'd like to use. Once you do this you need to save and set the file as read-only (for some reason it would keep reverting if not). Then voip worked for me. To be clear, this won't fix hearing people from wrong servers and such, but it finally let me talk in-game after this last update.

If you can't figure out which microphone from the list is the one you want, you can check Device Manager > audio inputs and outputs > details > and select device instance path and you'll see the same string at the end of the value that will show up in the ini file. Pic for clarity
z58488ujsrw61.png

In the picture, the default SelectedIndex was set to 0. I switched it to 1 as that is the microphone I want to use. You can tell which microphone it is by the string at the end matching the device path found in device manager. The selectedindex from what I can tell will automatically revert back to 0 unless you set the file to read-only.

Reactions: Rektus
Upvote 0
[just realized I posted this in an older thread so I just copy/pasted this here]

Hey yall I found a solution today for not being able to be heard. I posted it to reddit but I'll copy it here. Basically the game doesn't have a way to switch audio devices in the settings, so you have to manually do it in the INI. The audio settings that you can open right now are for steam, and as far as I can tell, it's completely irrelevant to the game. My reddit post is here.

The short version of it is you need to open ROEngine.ini (in the user config folder) and scroll down to
Code:
[VoiceInterfaceVivox.AudioDevicesList]

and
Code:
[VoiceInterfaceVivox.AudioDevicesIndex]

The one ending in List is a populated list of all your active microphones. The one ending in Index has a key for choosing which of the microphones from the list to choose. By default it always picks Microphone0 no matter what you do in-game in the settings. You can change the index number to the one corresponding to the mic you'd like to use. Once you do this you need to save and set the file as read-only (for some reason it would keep reverting if not). Then voip worked for me. To be clear, this won't fix hearing people from wrong servers and such, but it finally let me talk in-game after this last update.

If you can't figure out which microphone from the list is the one you want, you can check Device Manager > audio inputs and outputs > details > and select device instance path and you'll see the same string at the end of the value that will show up in the ini file. Pic for clarity
z58488ujsrw61.png

In the picture, the default SelectedIndex was set to 0. I switched it to 1 as that is the microphone I want to use. You can tell which microphone it is by the string at the end matching the device path found in device manager. The selectedindex from what I can tell will automatically revert back to 0 unless you set the file to read-only.
Thank you for passing along your experiencing and information here. I've routed this to the team!

Reactions: Mechanite
Upvote 0

Thank you so much for sharing this.
It's interesting however that sometimes my issues of when the mic stops working mid-game for me, would on a rare occasion resolve itself with a new match/switching servers. Speculating here, is it because when is map loading the game reads the ROEngine.ini?

Speaking of which, the max servers that I could hear was 3 different servers (2 past ones I was one + 1 I was currently one) within my game. The way it triggered the first time was in server #1, after map selection in the campaign in the loading screen I heard someone speaking, complaining about the map (usually while loading the map until the very spawn you're not able to hear anyone) after that I switched servers #2, confirmed that I still hear server #1, and switched to server #3, confirmed it and played till the end of the round when the new map started my mic did not work nor was I able to hear anyone else, so I restarted my game which "fixed" the server VOIP issue.

It's not only if you get kicked or leave a server, sometimes it can also happen while in the server itself when the VOIP brakes and you're able to hear people speaking from local chat, squad chat, an enemy team using their team chat etc.

Upvote 0
Curiously that fix reliable worked for me, until recently I unlocked my ini from read-only so I could permanently change some graphics settings (since those wont stay applied if it's kept in read-only) and now voip is broken again. Tried undoing the change I made to exactly as it was before (made a backup just in case that happened) and it still won't work. I also tried a new ini file and tried redoing my fix. Also tried reinstalling the game. Nothing works. So that's great. I miss when this game was playable

Still trying to troubleshoot

Upvote 0
Here is the data I can give you for me.

I think this is the logs you needed?

Log: Log file open, 07/15/21 05:54:00
Init: Memory Profiling : Disabled
Init: WinSock: version 1.1 (2.2), MaxSocks=32767, MaxUdp=65467
Log: ... running in INSTALLED mode
Init: Version: 7258
Init: Epic Internal: 0
Init: Compiled (64-bit): May 13 2021 22:26:37
Init: Changelist: 230776
Init: Command line:
Init: Base directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rising Storm 2\Binaries\Win64\
DevConfig: GConfig::Find has loaded file: ..\..\ROGame\Config\ROInput.ini
[0000.30] Init: Computer: DESKTOP-6VL5HGJ
[0000.30] Init: User: Gurub
[0000.30] Init: CPU Page size=4096, Processors=16
[0000.30] Init: High frequency timer resolution =10.000000 MHz
[0000.30] Init: Memory total: Physical=15.9GB (16GB approx) Pagefile=21.4GB Virtual=131072.0GB
[0000.33] DevOnline: LAN IP 127.0.0.0 MASK 255.0.0.0 rejected
[0000.33] DevOnline: LAN IP 0.0.0.0 MASK 0.0.0.0 rejected
[0000.33] DevOnline: LAN IP 192.168.1.213 MASK 255.255.255.0 accepted
[0000.98] DevOnline: Local Storage Path "C:\Users\Gurub\AppData\Roaming\RS2V\Favorites\": READY
[0001.00] DevOnline: [EOS SDK] EOS Initialized
[0001.07] DevOnline: [EOS SDK] Platform Created
[0001.07] DevOnline: [EOS SDK] Setting Logging Callback ...
[0001.07] DevOnline: [EOS SDK] Logging Callback Set
[0001.07] Log: Steam Client API initialized 1
[0001.07] Init: Presizing for 0 objects not considered by GC, pre-allocating 0 bytes.
[0001.07] Init: Object subsystem initialized
[0001.18] Init:
[0001.18] Init: System Settings:
[0001.18] Init: StaticDecals=true
[0001.18] Init: DynamicDecals=true
[0001.18] Init: UnbatchedDecals=true
[0001.18] Init: DynamicLights=true
[0001.18] Init: DynamicShadows=true
[0001.18] Init: LightEnvironmentShadows=true
[0001.18] Init: CompositeDynamicLights=true
[0001.18] Init: SHSecondaryLighting=true
[0001.18] Init: DirectionalLightmaps=true
[0001.18] Init: MotionBlur=false
[0001.18] Init: MotionBlurPause=true
[0001.18] Init: DepthOfField=true
[0001.18] Init: AmbientOcclusion=false
[0001.18] Init: Bloom=true
[0001.18] Init: AdaptiveBloom=false
[0001.18] Init: UseHighQualityBloom=true
[0001.18] Init: bAllowLightShafts=true
[0001.18] Init: Distortion=false
[0001.18] Init: FilteredDistortion=false
[0001.18] Init: DropParticleDistortion=false
[0001.18] Init: bAllowDownsampledTranslucency=false
[0001.18] Init: SpeedTreeLeaves=true
[0001.18] Init: bUseMaxQualityMode=false
[0001.18] Init: SpeedTreeFronds=true
[0001.18] Init: OnlyStreamInTextures=false
[0001.18] Init: LensFlares=true
[0001.18] Init: FogVolumes=true
[0001.18] Init: OneFrameThreadLag=true
[0001.18] Init: UseVsync=false
[0001.18] Init: UpscaleScreenPercentage=true
[0001.18] Init: Fullscreen=true
[0001.18] Init: AllowRadialBlur=true
[0001.18] Init: bEnableBranchingPCFShadows=false
[0001.18] Init: bAllowHardwareShadowFiltering=false
[0001.18] Init: bAllowBetterModulatedShadows=true
[0001.18] Init: bEnableForegroundShadowsOnWorld=false
[0001.18] Init: bEnableForegroundSelfShadowing=true
[0001.18] Init: bAllowWholeSceneDominantShadows=true
[0001.18] Init: bAllowFracturedDamage=true
[0001.18] Init: bForceCPUAccessToGPUSkinVerts=false
[0001.18] Init: bDisableSkeletalInstanceWeights=false
[0001.18] Init: LightFunctions=false
[0001.18] Init: MotionBlurNonGameplay=false
[0001.18] Init: AllowMLAA=false
[0001.18] Init: AllowFXAA=true
[0001.18] Init: AllowHumanIK=true
[0001.18] Init: UseOneWayRelevancyChecks=true
[0001.18] Init: DoFacingRelevancyChecks=false
[0001.18] Init: NotFacingNotRelevant=true
[0001.18] Init: CycleNetConnectionOrder=true
[0001.18] Init: CycleAdvancedChecks=true
[0001.18] Init: DoPawnVelocityRelevancePrediction=true
[0001.18] Init: SimpleTeamRelevancyChecks=true
[0001.18] Init: IgnoreCPUSaturationForRelevancy=false
[0001.18] Init: EnableSteamStats=true
[0001.18] Init: UseTripleBuffering=false
[0001.18] Init: bAllowShadowGroups=true
[0001.18] Init: AllowFluidSimulation=false
[0001.18] Init: Borderless=false
[0001.18] Init: InstancedRendering=true
[0001.18] Init: SkeletalMeshLODBias=0
[0001.18] Init: ParticleLODBias=0
[0001.18] Init: DetailMode=2
[0001.18] Init: ShadowFilterQualityBias=0
[0001.18] Init: MaxAnisotropy=4
[0001.18] Init: MaxMultisamples=1
[0001.18] Init: MinShadowResolution=64
[0001.18] Init: MinPreShadowResolution=8
[0001.18] Init: MaxShadowResolution=2048
[0001.18] Init: MaxWholeSceneDominantShadowResolution=1536
[0001.18] Init: ResX=1920
[0001.18] Init: ResY=1080
[0001.18] Init: UnbuiltNumWholeSceneDynamicShadowCascades=3
[0001.18] Init: WholeSceneShadowUnbuiltInteractionThreshold=50
[0001.18] Init: ShadowFadeResolution=128
[0001.18] Init: PreShadowFadeResolution=16
[0001.18] Init: TextureStreamingPoolSize=6
[0001.18] Init: ROSystemSettingsVer=3
[0001.18] Init: GraphicsQualitySetting=1
[0001.18] Init: CharacterQualityDetail=2
[0001.18] Init: TextureQualityDetail=3
[0001.18] Init: ShadowQualityDetail=2
[0001.18] Init: LightQualityDetail=2
[0001.18] Init: PostProcessQualityDetail=2
[0001.18] Init: OcclusionCullingQuality=0
[0001.18] Init: FXQualityDetail=2
[0001.18] Init: SoundQuality=0
[0001.18] Init: SLSNativeResX=1920
[0001.18] Init: SLSNativeResY=1080
[0001.18] Init: NumHorizontalDisplayArray=0
[0001.18] Init: NumVerticalDisplayArray=0
[0001.18] Init: BezelCorrectionX=0
[0001.18] Init: BezelCorrectionY=0
[0001.18] Init: FXAAPresetLevel=3
[0001.18] Init: NumWholeSceneDynamicShadowCascades=1
[0001.18] Init: ScreenPercentage=100.000
[0001.18] Init: SceneCaptureStreamingMultiplier=1.000
[0001.18] Init: FoliageDrawRadiusMultiplier=1.000
[0001.18] Init: ShadowTexelsPerPixel=2.000
[0001.18] Init: PreShadowResolutionFactor=0.500
[0001.18] Init: ShadowFilterRadius=2.000
[0001.18] Init: ShadowDepthBias=0.000
[0001.18] Init: CSMSplitPenumbraScale=0.500
[0001.18] Init: CSMSplitSoftTransitionDistanceScale=4.000
[0001.18] Init: CSMSplitDepthBiasScale=0.700
[0001.18] Init: UnbuiltWholeSceneDynamicShadowRadius=20000.000
[0001.18] Init: ShadowFadeExponent=0.250
[0001.18] Init: NumFracturedPartsScale=1.000
[0001.18] Init: FractureDirectSpawnChanceScale=1.000
[0001.18] Init: FractureRadialSpawnChanceScale=1.000
[0001.18] Init: FractureCullDistanceScale=1.000
[0001.18] Init: DecalCullDistanceScale=1.000
[0001.18] Init: TessellationAdaptivePixelsPerTriangle=48.000
[0001.18] Init: SceneBrightness=1.000
[0001.18] Init: WholeSceneDynamicShadowRadius=500.000
[0001.18] Init: CascadeDistributionExponent=3.000
[0001.18] Init: SimpleRelevancyCheckDistance=5000.000
[0001.18] Init: ROPawnAlwaysRelevantDistanceOverride=0.000
[0001.18] Init: LowNetBandwidthFactorOverride=0.000
[0001.18] Init: DOFBlurValResolutionFactor=0.500
[0001.18] Init: ForceUpdateAnimationRadius=500.000
[0001.18] Init: ShadowGroupRadiusRampUpFactor=1.200
[0001.18] Init: MinShadowGroupRadius=100.000
[0001.18] Init: MaxShadowGroupRadius=2500.000
[0001.18] Init: ShadowGroupRampCutoff=5000.000
[0001.18] Init: DynamicPreshadowCutoff=1000.000
[0001.18] Log: TEXTUREGROUP_World: (MinLODSize=256,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Linear,NumStreamedMips=6,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
[0001.18] Log: TEXTUREGROUP_WorldNormalMap: (MinLODSize=64,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Linear,MipFilter=Linear,NumStreamedMips=6,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
[0001.18] Log: TEXTUREGROUP_WorldSpecular: (MinLODSize=64,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Linear,MipFilter=Linear,NumStreamedMips=6,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
[0001.18] Log: TEXTUREGROUP_Character: (MinLODSize=512,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Linear,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
[0001.18] Log: TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterNormalMap: (MinLODSize=512,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Linear,MipFilter=Linear,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
[0001.18] Log: TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterSpecular: (MinLODSize=512,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Linear,MipFilter=Linear,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
[0001.18] Log: TEXTUREGROUP_Weapon: (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Linear,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
[0001.18] Log: TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponNormalMap: (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Linear,MipFilter=Linear,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
[0001.18] Log: TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponSpecular: (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Linear,MipFilter=Linear,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
[0001.18] Log: TEXTUREGROUP_Vehicle: (MinLODSize=1024,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Linear,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
[0001.18] Log: TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleNormalMap: (MinLODSize=2048,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Linear,MipFilter=Linear,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
[0001.18] Log: TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleSpecular: (MinLODSize=2048,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Linear,MipFilter=Linear,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
[0001.18] Log: TEXTUREGROUP_Cinematic: (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Linear,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
[0001.18] Log: TEXTUREGROUP_Effects: (MinLODSize=64,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Linear,NumStreamedMips=3,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
[0001.18] Log: TEXTUREGROUP_EffectsNotFiltered: (MinLODSize=64,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Linear,NumStreamedMips=3,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
[0001.18] Log: TEXTUREGROUP_Skybox: (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Linear,MipFilter=Linear,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
[0001.18] Log: TEXTUREGROUP_UI: (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Linear,MipFilter=Linear,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
[0001.18] Log: TEXTUREGROUP_Lightmap: (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Linear,MipFilter=Linear,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
[0001.18] Log: TEXTUREGROUP_RenderTarget: (MinLODSize=128,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Point,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
[0001.18] Log: TEXTUREGROUP_MobileFlattened: (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Linear,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
[0001.18] Log: TEXTUREGROUP_ProcBuilding_Face: (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Linear,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
[0001.18] Log: TEXTUREGROUP_ProcBuilding_LightMap: (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Linear,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
[0001.18] Log: TEXTUREGROUP_Shadowmap: (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Linear,MipFilter=Linear,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
[0001.18] Log: TEXTUREGROUP_ColorLookupTable: (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Point,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
[0001.18] Log: TEXTUREGROUP_Terrain_Heightmap: (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Linear,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
[0001.18] Log: TEXTUREGROUP_Terrain_Weightmap: (MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Linear,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
[0001.18] Log: TEXTUREGROUP_Terrain: (MinLODSize=4096,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Linear,NumStreamedMips=0,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
[0001.18] Log: TEXTUREGROUP_TerrainSpecular: (MinLODSize=2048,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Linear,MipFilter=Linear,NumStreamedMips=0,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
[0001.18] Log: TEXTUREGROUP_TerrainNormalMap: (MinLODSize=2048,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Linear,MipFilter=Linear,NumStreamedMips=0,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
[0001.18] Log: TEXTUREGROUP_Foliage: (MinLODSize=256,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Linear,NumStreamedMips=5,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
[0001.18] Log: TEXTUREGROUP_FoliageSpecular: (MinLODSize=256,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Linear,MipFilter=Linear,NumStreamedMips=5,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
[0001.18] Log: TEXTUREGROUP_FoliageNormalMap: (MinLODSize=256,MaxLODSize=2048,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Linear,MipFilter=Linear,NumStreamedMips=5,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
[0001.18] Log: TEXTUREGROUP_3PWeapon: (MinLODSize=512,MaxLODSize=512,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Aniso,MipFilter=Linear,NumStreamedMips=0,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
[0001.18] Log: TEXTUREGROUP_3PWeaponSpecular: (MinLODSize=512,MaxLODSize=512,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Linear,MipFilter=Linear,NumStreamedMips=0,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
[0001.18] Log: TEXTUREGROUP_3PWeaponNormalMap: (MinLODSize=512,MaxLODSize=512,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=Linear,MipFilter=Linear,NumStreamedMips=0,MipGenSettings=TMGS_SimpleAverage)
[0001.18] Init: Friendly System Settings:
[0001.18] Init: TextureDetail=Custom
[0001.18] Init: WorldDetail=Level4
[0001.18] Init: ShadowDetail=Level4
[0001.18] Init: bUseVSync=0
[0001.18] Init: bUseMSAA=0
[0001.18] Init: ScreenPercentage=100
[0001.18] Init: UpscaleScreenPercentage=1
[0001.18] Init: ResX=1920
[0001.18] Init: ResY=1080
[0001.18] Init: Fullscreen=1
[0002.16] Log: Shader platform (RHI): PC-D3D-SM5
[0002.20] Log: PhysX GPU Support: ENABLED
[0003.01] Log: Loading anticheat from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rising Storm 2\Binaries\Win64\EasyAntiCheat/easyanticheat_x64.dll
[0003.02] Log: Loaded anticheat DLL
[0003.02] Log: Loaded anticheat init
[0003.02] Log: Anticheat localization not available. You're getting English.
[0015.64] Log: 216125 objects as part of root set at end of initial load.
[0015.64] Log: 0 out of 0 bytes used by permanent object pool.
[0015.64] Log: [ContentLoading] Loading seek-free shader cache in game content package : ROGameContent
[0015.64] Log: Initializing Engine...
[0015.65] Log: Called USteamWorkshopDownload::CleanUp
[0015.67] Log: Looking for DLC...
[0015.87] Log: Wwise(R) SDK Version 2015.1.8 Build 5618. Copyright (c) 2006-2012 Audiokinetic Inc. / All Rights Reserved.
[0017.92] Log: Failed to initialize AMD AGS library, status: 3
[0017.92] Log: NVIDIA driver version: 46172, branch: r461_66
[0017.92] Log: Detected 1 SLI GPUs for rendering
[0017.94] Log: Initializing Steamworks
[0017.94] Log: Setting GSteamUtils to client in InitSteamworks
[0017.94] Log: Logged in as 'Herbal Jaguar'
[0018.02] Log: LoadMap: ROEntry?Name=Player?Team=255
[0018.38] Log: Game class is 'ROGameInfo'
[0018.38] Log: Paths were last successfully built on: 03/01/18 14:08:05
[0018.42] Log: Primary PhysX scene will be in software.
[0018.42] Log: Creating Primary PhysX Scene.
[0018.42] Log: UOnlineSubsystemSteamworks::VivoxSetSpeakerVolume(2.000000)
[0018.43] Log: Bringing World ROEntry.TheWorld up for play (0) at 2021.07.15-05.54.18
[0018.43] ScriptLog: Inopt = Options = ?Name=Player?Team=255
[0018.44] ScriptLog: CAMPAIGN: ROGameInfo.InitGame - bCampaignGame=False ParsedCampaignOption=
[0018.44] ScriptLog: [Content Loading] ROGameInfo::preBeginPlay() - Begin preloading shared content for ROMapInfo_0. Net mode = NM_Standalone
[0018.44] ScriptLog: [ContentLoading] Preloading shared content for Northern team
[0018.44] ScriptLog: [ContentLoading] Preloading shared content for Southern team
[0018.44] Log: Bringing up level for play took: 0.046995
[0018.44] Log: UOnlineSubsystemSteamworks::VivoxSetSpeakerVolume(2.000000)
[0018.44] ScriptLog: Registering online delegates for ROPlayerController_0 (Player:LocalPlayer_0)
[0018.45] ScriptWarning: Querying Player failed on PlayerController.
ROPlayerController ROEntry.TheWorld:persistentLevel.ROPlayerController_0
Function ROGame.ROPlayerController:ReadStats:00F1
[0018.45] Log: ########### Finished loading level: 0.436069 seconds
[0018.90] Log: Initializing Engine Completed
[0025.95] Log: >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Initial startup: 25.95s <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
[0026.08] Warning: InsertScene: Duplicate scene tag (ROUIScene_MainMenu) detected: NewScene 'ROUISceneMainMenu ROGameMenus.MainMenu.ROUIScene_MainMenu' ExistingScene 'ROUISceneMainMenu Transient.ROUIScene_MainMenu_0'
[0026.33] Error: EncryptedAppTicketResponse: bIOFailure = FALSE
[0047.86] Error: AddServerToSearchResults dismiss: Server->m_nServerVersion != GROGameVersion
[0047.94] Error: AddServerToSearchResults dismiss: Server->m_nServerVersion != GROGameVersion
[0047.94] Error: AddServerToSearchResults dismiss: Server->m_nServerVersion != GROGameVersion
[0048.25] Error: AddServerToSearchResults dismiss: Server->m_nServerVersion != GROGameVersion
[0048.27] Error: AddServerToSearchResults dismiss: Server->m_nServerVersion != GROGameVersion
[0048.30] Error: AddServerToSearchResults dismiss: Server->m_nServerVersion != GROGameVersion
[0048.56] Error: AddServerToSearchResults dismiss: Server->m_nServerVersion != GROGameVersion
[0048.68] Error: AddServerToSearchResults dismiss: Server->m_nServerVersion != GROGameVersion
[0048.70] Error: AddServerToSearchResults dismiss: Server->m_nServerVersion != GROGameVersion
[0050.10] SteamInfo: ROServerBrowser-Server failed to respond ip- 5.14.123.93
[0050.23] SteamInfo: ROServerBrowser-Server failed to respond ip- 39.105.189.231
[0050.35] ScriptLog: (ROUIScene_ServerBrowser_0) ROUISceneOnlineGameSearch::None:OnJoinGameComplete bSuccessful:'True'
[0050.35] ScriptLog: (ROUIScene_ServerBrowser_0) ROUISceneOnlineGameSearch::None:OnJoinGameComplete - Join Game Successful, Traveling: 74.91.122.233:7777
[0050.36] Warning: InsertScene: Duplicate scene tag (ROUIScene_ConnectingAndDownloading) detected: NewScene 'ROUISceneConnecting ROGameMenus.MainMenu.ROUIScene_ConnectingAndDownloading' ExistingScene 'ROUISceneConnecting Transient.ROUIScene_ConnectingAndDownloading_0'
[0051.12] Log: LoadMap: 74.91.122.233/VNTE-Mekong?Name=Player?Team=255?HonorLevel=61?UniqueId=0x011000010478A5A8?game=ROGame.ROGameInfoTerritories
[0051.39] ScriptLog: Clearing online delegates for ROPlayerController_0 (Player:LocalPlayer_0)
[0051.39] ScriptLog: ClearAllOnlineDelegates
[0054.94] Log: Primary PhysX scene will be in software.
[0054.94] Log: Creating Primary PhysX Scene.
[0054.94] Log: UOnlineSubsystemSteamworks::VivoxSetSpeakerVolume(2.000000)
[0054.94] Log: Bringing World VNTE-Mekong.TheWorld up for play (1905) at 2021.07.15-05.54.54
[0054.94] Log: Bringing up level for play took: 0.011983
[0054.94] Log: UOnlineSubsystemSteamworks::VivoxSetSpeakerVolume(2.000000)
[0054.94] Log: Flushing async loaders.
[0058.55] Log: ########### Finished loading level: 7.433003 seconds
[0060.14] Log: UOnlineSubsystemSteamworks::VivoxSetSpeakerVolume(2.000000)
[0060.14] ScriptLog: Clearing online delegates for ROPlayerController_1 (Player:None)
[0060.14] ScriptLog: Registering online delegates for ROPlayerController_2 (Player:LocalPlayer_0)
[0060.17] Log: Image at URL 'empty' is an unsupported format
[0060.27] ScriptLog: Not adding PRI for player Herbal Jaguar
[0060.27] ScriptLog: Not adding PRI for player <<TeamChatProxy>>
[0060.27] ScriptLog: [Content Loading] ROPlayerController::ReceivedGameClass() - Begin preloading shared content for ROMapInfo_0. Net mode = NM_Client
[0060.27] ScriptLog: [ContentLoading] Preloading shared content for Northern team
[0060.27] ScriptLog: [ContentLoading] Preloading shared content for Southern team
[0060.27] Log: Image at URL '=]H[= Hardcore Gaming 24/7 Territories Rotation' is an unsupported format
[0060.27] Log: Image at URL '=]H[= Hardcore Gaming 24/7 Territories Rotation' is an unsupported format
[0060.27] ScriptLog: Failed to play voice/dialog - invalid team
[0060.94] ScriptLog: Failed to play voice/dialog - invalid team
[0061.10] ScriptLog: Not adding PRI for player <<TeamChatProxy>>
[0086.11] Warning: InsertScene: Duplicate scene tag (ROUIScene_ConnectingAndDownloading) detected: NewScene 'ROUISceneConnecting ROGameMenus.MainMenu.ROUIScene_ConnectingAndDownloading' ExistingScene 'ROUISceneConnecting Transient.ROUIScene_ConnectingAndDownloading_1'
[0086.11] NetComeGo: Close TcpNetDriver_0 TcpipConnection_0 74.91.122.233:7777 07/15/21 05:55:26
[0086.11] Exit: TcpNetDriver_0 shut down
[0098.59] Log: LoadMap: 74.91.122.233/VNTE-CuaViet?Name=Player?Team=255?HonorLevel=61?UniqueId=0x011000010478A5A8?game=ROGame.ROGameInfoTerritories
[0098.93] ScriptLog: Clearing online delegates for ROPlayerController_2 (Player:LocalPlayer_0)
[0098.93] ScriptLog: ClearAllOnlineDelegates
[0104.36] Log: Primary PhysX scene will be in software.
[0104.36] Log: Creating Primary PhysX Scene.
[0104.36] Log: UOnlineSubsystemSteamworks::VivoxSetSpeakerVolume(2.000000)
[0104.36] Log: Bringing World VNTE-CuaViet.TheWorld up for play (1905) at 2021.07.15-05.55.44
[0104.37] Log: Bringing up level for play took: 0.023052
[0104.37] Log: UOnlineSubsystemSteamworks::VivoxSetSpeakerVolume(2.000000)
[0104.37] Log: Flushing async loaders.
[0112.53] Log: ########### Finished loading level: 13.939683 seconds
[0113.84] Log: UOnlineSubsystemSteamworks::VivoxSetSpeakerVolume(2.000000)
[0113.84] ScriptLog: Clearing online delegates for ROPlayerController_3 (Player:None)
[0113.84] ScriptLog: Registering online delegates for ROPlayerController_4 (Player:LocalPlayer_0)
[0113.86] Log: Image at URL 'empty' is an unsupported format
[0113.87] ScriptLog: [Content Loading] ROPlayerController::ReceivedGameClass() - Begin preloading shared content for ROMapInfo_0. Net mode = NM_Client
[0113.87] ScriptLog: [ContentLoading] Preloading shared content for Northern team
[0113.87] ScriptLog: [ContentLoading] Preloading shared content for Southern team
[0113.87] Log: Image at URL '=]H[= Hardcore Gaming 24/7 Territories Rotation' is an unsupported format
[0113.87] Log: Image at URL '=]H[= Hardcore Gaming 24/7 Territories Rotation' is an unsupported format
[0114.47] ScriptLog: Not adding PRI for player <<TeamChatProxy>>
[0114.47] ScriptLog: Not adding PRI for player <<TeamChatProxy>>
[0384.15] ScriptLog: DamageRadius: 700.0000
[0446.41] Log: NvAPI_D3D11_SetDepthBoundsTest(1,0.012394, -0.081710) returned error code -5
[0467.75] ScriptLog: DamageRadius: 700.0000
[0593.08] ScriptLog: DamageRadius: 700.0000
[0787.09] ScriptLog: DamageRadius: 700.0000
[0803.55] Warning: Attempting to attach NULL component to ROSkeletalMeshComponent_6622, socket None
[0819.43] Log: Adding a large force ( -2562.190674 16750.740234 23456.021484 ) to an object. ROHeli_OH6_Content_6
[0819.45] Log: Adding a large force ( -2355.177490 15397.361328 21591.882813 ) to an object. ROHeli_OH6_Content_6
[0819.47] Log: Adding a large force ( -2164.890625 14153.325195 19878.355469 ) to an object. ROHeli_OH6_Content_6
[0819.48] Log: Adding a large force ( -1989.977539 13009.803711 18303.275391 ) to an object. ROHeli_OH6_Content_6
[0819.50] Log: Adding a large force ( -1829.194580 11958.660156 16855.433594 ) to an object. ROHeli_OH6_Content_6
[0819.52] Log: Adding a large force ( -1681.402588 10992.444336 15524.575195 ) to an object. ROHeli_OH6_Content_6
[0819.53] Log: Adding a large force ( -1545.550537 10104.290039 14301.235352 ) to an object. ROHeli_OH6_Content_6
[0819.55] Log: Adding a large force ( -1420.675049 9287.896484 13176.739258 ) to an object. ROHeli_OH6_Content_6
[0819.56] Log: Adding a large force ( -1305.891235 8537.478516 12143.116211 ) to an object. ROHeli_OH6_Content_6
[0819.58] Log: Adding a large force ( -1200.382813 7847.698242 11193.017578 ) to an object. ROHeli_OH6_Content_6
[0819.60] Log: Adding a large force ( -1103.398560 7213.649414 10319.680664 ) to an object. ROHeli_OH6_Content_6
[0819.61] Log: Adding a large force ( -1014.248657 6630.816895 9516.890625 ) to an object. ROHeli_OH6_Content_6
[0819.63] Log: Adding a large force ( -932.301147 6095.071777 8778.958008 ) to an object. ROHeli_OH6_Content_6
[0819.66] Log: Adding a large force ( -1081.616821 7091.486816 10196.943359 ) to an object. ROHeli_OH6_Content_6
[0819.68] Log: Adding a large force ( -994.227356 6518.527832 9404.075195 ) to an object. ROHeli_OH6_Content_6
[0819.69] Log: Adding a large force ( -913.899963 5991.872070 8675.279297 ) to an object. ROHeli_OH6_Content_6
[0872.55] ScriptLog: DamageRadius: 700.0000
[1064.00] ScriptLog: Message : More Damage mod is active! This mod adds +15% damage to ballistic firearms making weapons feel more responsive!
[1083.97] ScriptLog: Message : Welcome to =]H[= Hardcore Gaming 24/7 Territories Rotation! Right click us in the server browser to add to favorites!
[1103.98] ScriptLog: Message : discord.gg/X2XvCkt
[1124.00] ScriptLog: Message : Join the =]H[= Hardcore Gaming community at discord.gg/X2XvCkt to chat, view announcements, contact admins, and more!
[1143.99] ScriptLog: Message : discord.gg/X2XvCkt to view the posted map rotation and give rotation feedback!
[1163.96] ScriptLog: Message : discord.gg/X2XvCkt
[1183.95] ScriptLog: Message : COMMANDERS not playing the role will be SESSION BANNED! This is strictly enforced!
[1204.01] ScriptLog: Message : Music is only allowed in PROXIMITY chat!
[1218.24] ScriptLog: Message laazaro_br: oh
[1223.97] ScriptLog: Message : This server relies on donations to survive! discord.gg/X2XvCkt to donate!
[1244.02] ScriptLog: Message : Rest in peace Jeff, HH Brother
[1263.98] ScriptLog: Message : More Damage mod is active! This mod adds +15% damage to ballistic firearms making weapons feel more responsive!
[1283.99] ScriptLog: Message : Welcome to =]H[= Hardcore Gaming 24/7 Territories Rotation! Right click us in the server browser to add to favorites!
[1300.48] Log: ~FD3D11Viewport Releasing SwapChain. Count=2
[1300.50] Log: All Windows Closed
[1300.50] Log: appRequestExit(0)
[1301.75] Exit: Preparing to exit.
[1302.89] NetComeGo: Close TcpNetDriver_1 TcpipConnection_1 74.91.122.233:7777 07/15/21 06:15:42
[1302.97] Log: Called USteamWorkshopDownload::CleanUp
[1303.04] Exit: Game engine shut down
[1303.04] Exit: Windows client shut down
[1303.04] Exit: XAudio2 Device shut down.
[1303.05] Exit: AK Audio shut down.
[1303.14] Exit: TcpNetDriver_1 shut down
[1303.85] Exit: Object subsystem successfully closed.
[1305.21] Exit: Exiting.
[1305.22] Log: Log file closed, 07/15/21 06:15:45

1626347597889.png
1626347528927.png

1626347496226.png

Upvote 0
Sadly I have to announce that there will not be any further progress here with a fix due to there not being a team left to help investigate or work on one at this time.

We'll be sure to let you know if this situation changes, and thank you for being passionate fans for the game over its life.

Upvote 0
Ni
Sadly I have to announce that there will not be any further progress here with a fix due to there not being a team left to help investigate or work on one at this time.

We'll be sure to let you know if this situation changes, and thank you for being passionate fans for the game over its life.
Nice gp5 and honestly you guys better come back. That's gonna lose your company more support.

The way I see it is you have 1,500 people on the game and none of them can communicate with each other in a team based game. Your team drove numerous amounts of players away, you need to fix this issue or no one will care for you development of any games. I personally lost respect for tripwire for their disregard of the game. Idc about the tweet yall made, that lost you support screw them if they have a problem. The problem is. Is how you left the game in shambles. You have people to do it, we know you do. I will non stop get people to complain because it needs fixing and I'm not saying it's your fault it's whoever is I'm charge.

People will always complain about it til it's fixed.

Upvote 0