• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Paris Mid - Unable to Finish Level

MeatsOfEvil

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 20, 2017
Hi,

I've been unable to complete the Paris Mid level three times in a row now (I still haven't been able to beat it, just gave up).

First issue - near the top of the stairwell, my head got "stuck" in the ceiling randomly and after moving around my head was now up on the roof. I was able to teleport there (unable to teleport back to the floor I had come from) but there were no enemies, no dialog and the walls had the blue border and I was unable to leave or do anything.

Second issue - Second floor, just after the first sniper rifle section - head got stuck in the floor above, this time I was completely unable to dislodge myself.

Third issue - I input the four codes to the machine on the roof and nothing happened. No more dialog, the waves of enemies kept coming. I searched the entire playable area for anything interactive and couldn't find anything. Pretty sure this is a bug.

I've really enjoyed the game up until this level but this is really killing the game for me :(. Please help!

Best,
MeatsOfEvil