• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Paid Armory Season Pass and No New Weapons

Paid Armory Season Pass and No New Weapons
===
I have the DLC enabled.

When I started the game once I saw weird skins in my inventory 20210915072424_1.jpg

I have the DLC enabled, and I did the following while being the class specified in the console and saw no new weapons when visiting the trader pod.
:::

Corrupter Carbine
EnableCheats
GiveWeapon KFGameContent.KFWeap_Rifle_ParasiteImplanter

Piranha Pistol
GiveWeapon KFGameContent.KFWeap_Pistol_Bladed

After restarting the game with the weird skins, they all disappeared from my inventory and no longer are seen on steam or in the game. This is a problem.

Do I get the road redeemer in this DLC as well? I do not know how many hundreds of dollars I have spent into Killing Floor 2 for skins, weapons, etc. I need to be able to at least use the new weapons. Not happening for me. Need help here. Thanks!

Edit time expired:
Do I get the road redeemer in this DLC as well? I do not know how many hundreds of dollars I have spent into Killing Floor 2 for skins, weapons, etc. I need to be able to at least use the new weapons. I also want the new skins for these new weapons back in my inventory without weird buggy names,. ASP (Armory Season Pass) Not happening for me. Need help here. Thanks!

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Figured it out. You must enable BETA - Preview in the properties dialog of the steam client for Killing Floor 2. This should be described in on the armory pass page. THANKS!
Or follow the update blogposts, which explicitly state that new dlc weapons are not available for purchase during BETA. (That means its also not available for armory pass owners)

They only become available when the update goes into the live build, where people who own armory pass or they bought guns separately, can actually use them.

During beta you can only spawn 2 new dlc weapons via console commands in solo play.

Product page says:
"Additionally, the Killing Floor 2 Armory Season Pass also include access to the upcoming Weapon Bundles scheduled as follows: - 2 Weapons for Fall 2021 - 1 Weapon for Winter 2021"
Idk, they could add a caviat that those weapons will not be "available" during BETA test, just to nail the point across.

Last edited:
Upvote 0