• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Release Pacific Armor

So in summary this isnt ready for general population i.e players that dont subscribe to it in the workshop?

Strange I just checked what I got from my server redirect and it got all the five files it needs.

Gunna test a little more before giving up on this one.

UPDATE : The server redirect really seems to struggle with the VH_RS_Type95_Ha-Go.upk file. It almost looks like it isnt coming from the server redirect but from the game server itself. Anyone know about this ? Wont sever redirect send upk files?

Also I turned off the PacificArmor mutator and tried to enter the RSTE-PA_Peleliu map. It also crashed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
That`s my concern too. PA guys should create what`s on their to-do list, iron it out and then submit it to TWI. Adding just tanks and weapons to the game would be enough as we could play the content on custom maps (edited or community ones). Then TWI didn`t have to worry about balancing too much as all blame would go to server operators :D

I was keen just for the new sounds when work on this first began !

Upvote 0
So in summary this isnt ready for general population i.e players that dont subscribe to it in the workshop?

Strange I just checked what I got from my server redirect and it got all the five files it needs.

Gunna test a little more before giving up on this one.

UPDATE : The server redirect really seems to struggle with the VH_RS_Type95_Ha-Go.upk file. It almost looks like it isnt coming from the server redirect but from the game server itself. Anyone know about this ? Wont sever redirect send upk files?

Also I turned off the PacificArmor mutator and tried to enter the RSTE-PA_Peleliu map. It also crashed.

As far as I know the VH_RS_Type95_Ha-Go.upk package is already in the game, this MOD just made use of it.

Upvote 0
Yeah, with Senior year here, and applications and all that **** for college, things get busy. Most of the stuff is done, I can tell you the bazooka is 75% done, the only thing that needs to be altered is the sights, and crawling animation, and a new UV/Re-wrap. The back of the bazooka looks like corrugated metal, which it shouldn't.
M2 Carbine is basically done, minus the MIC, which I have AAZ re-doing. And the reloaded animation.
M3AT gun model is complete, animations are complete, coding is half done.
Type 44 Carbine is complete, in terms of coding only.

Upvote 0
Shot7.jpg
Shot8.jpg

Pacific Armor v1.01 (11/1/15)
  • Added new map
  • Added new skin for the Ha-Go
  • Updated files for online server compatability

It should now work on servers! Try it out!

EDIT:

Pacific Armor v1.01B (11/1/15)
  • Server .ini file hotfix (requires v1.01)

Last edited:
Upvote 0