• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Orel, update?

Well if there is an update, I hope the spawn points are moved closer to the objective so it doesn't take long to drive.

Sure, make the map characteristics smaller..... make the spawn closer and then... bingo!! We are now a Run-N-Gun Tank map... instead of a well planned strategic Tank Warfare map.

The map size is dandy if you learn to play the map properly.

Upvote 0
Sure, make the map characteristics smaller..... make the spawn closer and then... bingo!! We are now a Run-N-Gun Tank map... instead of a well planned strategic Tank Warfare map.

Yes you're right, if you have plenty of people or else the map bores real quick with say only about six people.

Upvote 0

Personally I feel that the 3 minute drive out of your spawn to the first objective is a bit excessive. Having to drive for 5 minutes instead of 10 to get into a fight isn't going to make it a RNG map.

Upvote 0
Personally I feel that the 3 minute drive out of your spawn to the first objective is a bit excessive. Having to drive for 5 minutes instead of 10 to get into a fight isn't going to make it a RNG map.

Please... oh please... check your "timing". Its yet to take me more than 100 seconds to get to south lake (if Russian), north lake (if German) or into battle. The map does not need to be made "smaller" in any way.

As for what's RNG or not... there is none of that now and that's just fine. ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0