• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Orchestra VS CS: Source?

I prefer CS:Source, it's got a 'cleaner' feel to it and is more addictive to play (for me anyway). I always come back to CSS, fast server connections, good weapons balance in teams, great classic maps whereas I have played ROOst about three times so far. I never come back to it, too much work to get into a decent server and takes way too long to load a map also no progress bar and the game doesn't feel as 'fluent' and the controls feel too clunky almost on ROOst. I feel CSS is a better playing experience alltogether, even though not as many features.

Upvote 0
ramsy66 said:
I prefer CS:Source, it's got a 'cleaner' feel to it and is more addictive to play (for me anyway). I always come back to CSS, fast server connections, good weapons balance in teams, great classic maps whereas I have played ROOst about three times so far. I never come back to it, too much work to get into a decent server and takes way too long to load a map also no progress bar and the game doesn't feel as 'fluent' and the controls feel too clunky almost on ROOst. I feel CSS is a better playing experience alltogether, even though not as many features.

I respect that you like CS:S more then RO. Although I'm not a fan of CS:S. But are you kidding with the loading times!? The loading times are similar for me compared to the loading times for RO (f* steam). And moreover 99% of all servers have a forced download of customized nonsense stuff, which takes forever to download it.

Upvote 0