• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Well in Dragon Rising that didn't work because the savepoints are placed so that you will take the direct way. It basically worked like that flank and the game won't save or take the path the developers intended you to take and the game saves and be less effective.

btw didn't you lose all your savepoints if you too the hud/crosshair off difficulty? I thought that was a bit poor.
Even vietcong gave you one save on vietnam mode iirc. - was there a way round this on DR?

Upvote 0
I had hopes for this game

ybQWq.gif

Upvote 0
for good? pff your probably one of those people who thought COD was dead around four or five. You were probably right but that hasnt stopped them beating the Sh*T outa that dead horsie..

I was disappointed with Call of Duty 1 when they first released the SP demo. If it weren't for United Offensive, I wouldn't have had the confidence in the franchise to buy Call of Duty 2.

Am I cool yet? Yes, I am. That was rhetorical.

Reactions: EvilAmericanMan
Upvote 0