[Game] Operation Flashpoint: Red River

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

dogbadger

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 19, 2006
here to kill your monster
Well in Dragon Rising that didn't work because the savepoints are placed so that you will take the direct way. It basically worked like that flank and the game won't save or take the path the developers intended you to take and the game saves and be less effective.

btw didn't you lose all your savepoints if you too the hud/crosshair off difficulty? I thought that was a bit poor.
Even vietcong gave you one save on vietnam mode iirc. - was there a way round this on DR?

Ralfst3r

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
The Netherlands
I had hopes for this game, but doesn't look like they fixed the annoyances of Dragon Rising. I also don't like the 'camera distortion effect'. Feels out of place and is just plain annoying.

Reactions: Stormer

Nimsky

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Elitist Prick Nude Beach
I had hopes for this game

Flogger23m

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 5, 2009
45? I find it hard to believe it sucked even more than the first game. Then again, I can think of many games that have went that route without even changing much of the game.

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 22, 2009
hilarious ratings. to be honest, i was expecting the shills to be more lenient, but i guess codemaster didn't get enough profit from their first failure to bribe their way into a decent score this time.

Colt .45 killer

Grizzled Veteran
May 19, 2006
Yeah, 45 is 30 points more than it deserves for killing the OfP name for good :p

for good? pff your probably one of those people who thought COD was dead around four or five. You were probably right but that hasnt stopped them beating the Sh*T outa that dead horsie..

Stormer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 10, 2008
Too restrictive to appeal to ArmA fans, too ragged for CoD people, Red River is a needless addition to a crowded sector.

haha, that's so in the face of consolemasters

Bluehawk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 13, 2006
Hamilton, ON
for good? pff your probably one of those people who thought COD was dead around four or five. You were probably right but that hasnt stopped them beating the Sh*T outa that dead horsie..

I was disappointed with Call of Duty 1 when they first released the SP demo. If it weren't for United Offensive, I wouldn't have had the confidence in the franchise to buy Call of Duty 2.

Am I cool yet? Yes, I am. That was rhetorical.

Reactions: EvilAmericanMan