Only English Version on Series X?

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KHA79RON

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 10, 2021
I bought Maneater (digital) for my Series X a while ago and want to play it now. The game is only in English... I played the game already on PS4, where a German Version was available.... So where i find it for my Xbox Version?

Kittenmittens

Tripwire Interactive Community Team
Staff member
Mar 11, 2016
Killing Floor Discord :)
Can you confirm what build version you are on? The latest is 2.0.14.0. Can you confirm when you set the system's language to German the system and other games are in German?

Last edited:

KHA79RON

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 10, 2021
I can confirm that my console is set to German, all my other games (which support German) are in German language and my version number is 2.0.14.0.

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
Can you confirm that German is set in all of these locations:
There are 3 language tabs
  • Language​
  • Language Region​
  • Location​
For languages with multiple locations, you have to put each tab into the correct supported language, otherwise the wrong language may come up in game.

KHA79RON

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 10, 2021
its German, German (Switzerland), Switzerland, there is no other game that is not working...

Kittenmittens

Tripwire Interactive Community Team
Staff member
Mar 11, 2016
Killing Floor Discord :)
Thanks for the confirmation. Knowing the steps taken and as many details as possible helps us to further investigate what you are experiencing. Initially, QA was not able to reproduce this but we will continue to investigate.