• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Trevor roberts1201

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 7, 2021
Now most people may not agree. But I think that a multiplayer online would be a food addiction. I love the game but found that I beat it way to fast. I sont know if anyone of you guys have played ancestors. But maybe give it that kind of vibe. With an online adition to it.. And plus who wouldnt want to get a few buddies together and swim around killing stuff.

Multiplayer is certainly something we've seen quite a few fans ask for/about. While there are no plans to add it to Maneater (1), it is something I am sure the team will consider moving forward with future games in the franchise if they feel it is a good fit for the experience they are building.

Upvote 0
Multiplayer is certainly something we've seen quite a few fans ask for/about. While there are no plans to add it to Maneater (1), it is something I am sure the team will consider moving forward with future games in the franchise if they feel it is a good fit for the experience they are building.
Haha, love the idea of a sequel; more funding for a sequel would be worth it big time. Any improvements and additions would be phenomenal to see. Also, improved graphics, as well as more options and settings would definitely be cool. But yes, Multiplayer would be certainly interesting. I wouldn't recommend however, the addition of tournament modes and such like in Doom Eternal, as it would most likely take away from the sandbox element in Maneater I think. Which I would say is Maneater's greatest strength. I do wish that there were more to do after you've beaten the game, but just swimming around as a Shark is good fun from time to time. In any future titles, I'd love to see a larger map if it's possible, with more literal and metaphorical depth. However, I'm stoked for the DLC, and any sequel(s) are fairly far away so I'm at peace, and excited for what's to come. Much love!

Upvote 0
As long as we also have a single player version in Maneater 2. I prefer single player. Now if online is an option that's fine with me as long as there is a single player mode.

Upvote 0