• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Online Stats

The reason I ask is because I would like to write a dinamic Stats Signature for forums. It would help promote the game. And it would be nice to show other people your favourite team, loadout, stuff.
Something like this:
cf2eb49f9b49dbc0.png

I don't really think it's a bad idea, if we have stats in the game they should be public.

Upvote 0
Stats should be kept personal imo. Putting them online would incentivise stat whoring for some players, which would impact the way people played on servers

Correct. People would begin going around being jerks playing only for a good kill death ratio so that they can be the "best" because they have the most kills and the least deaths... Whoop dee doo... You have a lot of kills... You took no objectives in your career... You are a bad player. At least, that's my style of thinking. :D

Upvote 0
Online stats and k/d trackers only encourage cowardice this is ok i guess in a mmo but has no place on a battlefield.It also encourages camping on the attacking side people afraid to move forward for fear of death.Many people think a good k/d ratio is the only measure of effectiveness.In Ro this is not always the case capping objectives wins matches not hugging k/d ratios.

Online stats are for Epeens its that simple

Spongebob loses his star - YouTube

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Who says he wants to see his K/D? Maybe he wants to check how many kills until the next unlock.

That wasn't directed at the OP it was for online stats in general.
Still the one stat people check most I bet it k/d ratio.
I'm just saying when people start worry about k/d it effects the way the game is played.

For example
I once asked a German in the spawn of Grain with a smg to help us cap he replied "I cant I need 3 more kills before I can assault I died too much already"

When attacking teams start playing this way its a sure fire loss every time.
Sure its good to kill more than you die but sometimes you just have to risk death for the good of a team to capture an objective.

Upvote 0