• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

One for the MG fans...

I dunno, maybe its 'cos I'm used to Army ranges, but to see people laughing and joking around a gun and commenting about "you need to unload it" when they've just fragged the barrel to death seems a bit, well, lame.
One of our tank commanders fired a 200 round belt off from his mounted GPMG and got grief for it.
That clip was 1500 rounds. Nope, just thought about it again and its still lame.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I dunno, maybe its 'cos I'm used to Army ranges, but to see people laughing and joking around a gun and commenting about "you need to unload it" when they've just fragged the barrel to death seems a bit, well, lame.
One of our tank commander fired a 200 round belt off from his mounted GPMG and got grief for it.
That clip was 1500 rounds. Nope, just thought about it again and its still lame.

Yes, I agree. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near these guys at a range. I get hinkey when I see anyone handling a gun carelessly or stupidly, and deliberately melting your barrel is just plain stupid.

Upvote 0